[REL] Ebba och Didrik (1990) [TV Series]

Infinity

Re: [REL] Ebba och Didrik (1990) [TV Series]

Post by Infinity »   1 likes

Night457 wrote:FLM's posting guidelines specify "children" and that is what I expect, but go to any site and you soon pick up on the member preferences. FLM tends toward girls, there is no getting around it. That did not stop me from posting Astrid Lindgren's Emil series here, because I like it.

I have never looked at nextthing's posting rules because wow the site looks complicated to me, but I can see they prefer boys -- and others have confirmed that. I just grab what I find interesting, leave my thanks and run. And give praise to the site when given the opportunity. If you have movies worth sharing there, great!

Multi-part downloading discussion:
Spoiler:

JDownloader or other downloading software MAY be of help to you. But read on...

Of course the SAFEST way of getting multi-part files is to download all the parts separately, SCAN all the parts with anti-virus software, then extract the parts with 7zip or WinRAR. Make sure you get any needed extraction password (provided at nextthing).

I have been involved in an ongoing discussion here about the relative safety of JDownloader and possible alternatives. This was thanks to some problems with downloads, as well as some concerning results at VirusTotal and in my Windows Defender. I then uninstalled it ... and soon starting using the Java ARchive version because I find JD so useful, and this lets me use it without actually installing it. https://jdownloader.org/ (Follow the "Download HERE" to the "other" option under operating system and click it for "(MULTIOS JAR without Installer)." Or you can just install the software for your operating system. Either way, you have to judge the risks yourself - as always with software. Just because everyone else jumps off a cliff yada yada yada, as mothers say.

ANYWAY ... you can copy a block of RAR links and paste them in JDownloader and it will download all of them, usually 3 or more simultaneously. If you plug in the extraction password it will also extract the RARs to the final resulting file automatically after they are all downloaded, without needing to use WinRAR or the like. It is fast, easy and convenient. (This of course assumes you do not routinely scan your downloads for viruses before running them, in which case you would deselect the automatic extraction.) I try to take reasonable computer safety precautions BUT ... I am lazy. And my computer has not blown up yet.
Girls are pretty great after all! :D In all seriousness, it's great that there's an almost-kind of sister site for people that prefer boys and media where there's a lot of boys in them, it's not my cup of tea but knowing that it's there for people who prefer boys, that's fantastic.

Nonetheless I'll register to show my support and perhaps post if I come across any content that I think might be good for that audience! (that hasn't been posted prior!)

Edit: Just joined and wow, their forum structure will take some time to get used to! I'm grateful for the structure we have over here now :lol:

Going on-topic for a moment, I do love 90s swedish TV shows so I'll have to add this to my list! :D
[Image]
Kym Karath is pretty stinkin' cute, read about my favourite 1960s child actress!
pillowbaker

Re: [REL] Ebba och Didrik (1990) [TV Series]

Post by pillowbaker »   1 likes

Most triumphantly stated, Infinity! Makes one really appreciate the straight-forwardness flm has about organizing movies, as well as the membership's predilection toward "girl movies". That said, I am sure the super structure they have at tnt has its purpose and their collection looks vast. I'd imagine there are some upgrades available there to some of the releases here, if one felt inclined to dig deep enough.

I did start out enjoying the boy movies when I was much younger, strangely enough. But the girl movies are where my heart has fallen. Many thanks once again, Night, for the explanation of jdownloader! I'll be looking into that next.