[REL] Melody (1971) DVD-Rip

Debaser

Re: [REL] Melody (1971) DVD-Rip

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

FLL wrote:Thanks lb, I've never been much of a letter-writer.

Debaser, from what I've gathered these days it's still sealed with a kiss but exactly what is usually being kissed has changed ;)
So true. Sadly I don’t think love comes into much these days either.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Thanks for the upgrade, LB. :dance

LOL FLL, would you be talking about an Australian kiss? Just like a French kiss, only down under. :icon_1dancingban
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

emuler wrote:LOL FLL, would you be talking about an Australian kiss? Just like a French kiss, only down under. :icon_1dancingban
Yes, I hadn't heard that one before :biggrin
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

in the bush..maybe
emuler

Post by emuler »   4 likes

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.37 Gb]

Can someone please reshare this for a few minutes? Three of us are stuck on this; I need just one more part, less than 10MB, then I'll be a complete source. :cool

[EDIT] Done. :thumbsup Thanks. :icon_1dancingban
FLL

Post by FLL »   2 likes

emuler wrote: Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.37 Gb]

Can someone please reshare this for a few minutes? Three of us are stuck on this; I need just one more part, less than 10MB, then I'll be a complete source. :cool

[EDIT] Done. :thumbsup Thanks. :icon_1dancingban
The funny thing is, I was the source for your 9MB, but that's because I've been sharing this since it was released, I didn't see this message unil just now. So noone was really stuck, I am just slow to upload sometimes since I am sharing >500 files from here and the majority of those are showing I am the only source (though eMule is often wrong when it reports that). I am going to have to unshare some stuff.
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

FLL wrote: I am sharing >500 files from here
Sharing >500 files is like sharing no files at all. People have to be online at least for one week without interruption to reach the head of the queue...
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

idler wrote:
Sharing >500 files is like sharing no files at all. People have to be online at least for one week without interruption to reach the head of the queue...
Well, if the client supports friend slots or community tags, then friends and community members would not have to wait so long.

My current strategy is to share out about 50% of my archive (I unshared the files that are well sourced by other people anyway). That's still >>500 files, but the advantage is that people see that I am sharing those files and they can send me a message if they need me to set a file to "Release" priority. Looks like sharing a small number of files with "Release" priority works pretty well, regardless of the total number of shared files.
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

idler wrote:
Usually true, but not for me these days, based on my upload speed and how I share. My queue length rarely gets above 500 (where it is now) and right now 75% have been there less than one day, and many of those >1 day are LowIDs which always take longer. Because I've been dling a lot I've turned my ul speed up and that has helped. Still, I agree I need to unshare some files, so I can share others.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

2 things:
1. FLL's upload speed is awesome. :cool
2. Most of our files are relatively rare so, at any given time, many of the files won't have any requests at all. Now if someone were to share 500 very popular files... :bigups