[REL] Daddy's girl (1996)

billanben

[REL] Daddy's girl (1996)

Post by billanben »   0 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116003/

A yuppie couple adopts an eleven-year-old redheaded psycho named Jody (Gabrielle Boni). Thanks to childhood trauma, she kills people who threaten to come between her and her beloved new father (William Katt). Jody makes coffins for her dolls, scares another little girl by talking about worms eating dead bodies, tries to poison her grandmother by putting drain cleaner in her prune juice (!) and makes stupid wisecracks as she beats a social worker to death with a mallet, crushes her mean school principal with a bookcase, kills a lawyer with a fire poker and shoves mom (Michele Greene) off a balcony. The only person who knows something is wrong is the nosy niece (Roxana Zal), but naturally no one believes her until it's too late.

Too much time is spent, in typical made-for-TV-movie fashion, on the marital woes of the parents and this is nothing you haven't seen before, but it's good, dumb fun all the same thanks mostly to the engagingly evil performance by young Gabrielle Boni.

REALLY would like this one if anyone has or knows where to get it - gone into my top 10 now !!

Thanks
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Daddy's girl 1996

Post by kev »   13 likes

Well, here's a late release for billanben.

Wish I could have gotten it out sooner... I've actually had this ripped since August of last year; it's just been sitting on my PC, hidden away until I tripped across it the other day looking for something else.

The links:
Single file:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.37 Gb]

2CD files:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.29 Mb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [700.91 Mb]

kev.