[REL] Mizu no nai puuru (1982)

ARTHORIUS

Re: [REL] Mizu no nai puuru (1982)

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

GOOD JOB :clap GREAT FIND :icon_1dancingban AND WELCOME TO OUR FORUM :thumbsup
FLL

Post by FLL »   13 likes

As CVMC says in their review of this, "The kids have small roles, just appear here and there throughout." But checking parts of the rest of the movie, this one looks intriguingly strange. So I found some subs on eMule. Odd thing is, they were timed correctly at the start but were 10 seconds early by the end. I assume this is because they were converted from an older frame-based subtitle format with a slightly incorrect framerate, but I don't know for sure. Anyway, Subtitle Workshop makes this kind of fix pretty easy, so here they are for anyone who wants to watch the whole movie:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [19.8 Kb]
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

Thanks very much Ldieguez!!, and well done FLL :bigups

A little reminder; you should put the year of release rather than GM (girl movie)

Thanks again
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Debaser wrote:Thanks very much Ldieguez!!, and well done FLL :bigups

A little reminder; you should put the year of release rather than GM (girl movie)

Thanks again
ALTHOUGH; leaving [GM] on there AFTER putting the year of release is not a bad idea either, on a movie like this... ;)

Being that the children roles are more of a 'supportive' part of the movie rather than the 'focus', it's nice to know [for those primarily interested in movies that highlight 'girls' over 'boys' {or vice-versa}] which it is [girl or boy] that is featured more... (At least for me. ;) )

Some movies it's pretty obvious; but other releases [such as this one] are a bit more ambiguous, so the notation of [GM] or [BoyM {lol: to avoid the snicker from English-speaking, Anal Obssesive adolescents like me associating 'BM' with 'Bowel Movement'!!! :icon_1idiot }] is appreciated. :bigups

BTW: I also applaud you, Ldieguez_, with this release! Thanks and I extend my 'Welcome' as well!

kev.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Debaser wrote:Thanks very much Ldieguez!!, and well done FLL :bigups

Thanks again
So why didn't you edit the title Debaser? ;)

@FLL:
Thanks for the corrected subs! Great job :thumbsup
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

Some movies it's pretty obvious; but other releases [such as this one] are a bit more ambiguous, so the notation of [GM] or [BoyM {lol: to avoid the snicker from English-speaking, Anal Obssesive adolescents like me associating 'BM' with 'Bowel
1. I see your point :)
2. Not putting GM/BM will encourage users to investigate the movie for themselfs rather than being lazy :)
3. Them be the rules.
4. Besides all of the above, they can write GM in main part of the post!

For example; "In a glass cage BM" might discourage GM fans from dl what is (in my oppinion) a very good film despite the lack of female interest, albeint there is a little.
So why didn't you edit the title Debaser? :)
I wanted offenders to see the error before I edited it ;)

Done

Having said all of that, if the other mods are happy for GM/BM tags to be added, I wont kick up a fuss anymore.

Lifes too short and I need to relax, that much we all know!

Ldieguez, dont let this little debate bother you!
The content of this film sounds right up my street :dance ;)
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

[Image]

[Image]

:thumbsup
dai

Post by dai »   1 likes

R.R.K

Post by R.R.K »   0 likes

FLL wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:35 am As CVMC says in their review of this, "The kids have small roles, just appear here and there throughout." But checking parts of the rest of the movie, this one looks intriguingly strange. So I found some subs on eMule. Odd thing is, they were timed correctly at the start but were 10 seconds early by the end. I assume this is because they were converted from an older frame-based subtitle format with a slightly incorrect framerate, but I don't know for sure. Anyway, Subtitle Workshop makes this kind of fix pretty easy, so here they are for anyone who wants to watch the whole movie:

Koji Wakamatsu - A pool without water - evil XviD (timing adjusted).srt
FLL'' |Where is the Link i cant seem to click on the Donkey Sign. It \Doesnt look its available!! Please Fix this for a Poor Soul. :(