[REL] 12 and Holding (2005)

kev
Site Admin

[REL] 12 and Holding (2005)

Post by kev »   6 likes

AKA Twelve and Holding

Wow!! I couldn't BELIEVE it when I saw THIS movie on the shelf last night!! I was REALLY hoping to see THIS one in the theaters... Oh well... ;)

What a beautiful movie. (In an ODD sorta way. :think )

Though not the main focus of the film, Zoe Weizenbaum [ http://imdb.com/name/nm1494624/ ] held my heart from the moment she appeared onscreen. Her storyline of a girl approaching 'womanhood' is heart breakingly touching. (LOL! Hence; she's the focus of my screen caps!!)

IMDB link:
http://imdb.com/title/tt0417385/

Synopsis:
This is a movie about a tight group of 4 children -- a precocious girl, an overweight boy, and twin brothers, the more out-going who is killed in an accident. The funeral starts the journey of understanding the lives of the remaining 3 -- not only how the family deals with the murdered son/brother, but how the overweight boy deals with his obesity, and how the young girl deals with her mother and absent father.
Pix [From THIS rip {other than the DVD cover art}]:
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

Well, here it is:

ed2k link:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [682.32 Mb]

I know that THIS movie has been anticipated for awhile; and if someone who shares out better [than me ;) ] has a rip and wants to post it; I won't be insulted!! :thumbsup

In the mean time I hope SOME folks are able to get this downloaded and enjoy this beautiful film of adolescent angst. Well worth a watch! :bigups

kev.
FLL

Re: [REL] 12 and Holding (2005)

Post by FLL »   3 likes

ghost wrote:If you got access to the usenet:

This movie also has been posted to to alt.binaries.movies.divx ;)
And the rip that was posted there seems to also be on eMule with lots of sources:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [700.00 Mb]
emuler

Post by emuler »   6 likes

ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   20 likes

Now available in Full HD! :icon_1dancingban

[Image]

With english and german audio:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.79 Gb]