[REL] 12 and Holding (2005)

billanben

Re: [REL] 12 and Holding (2005)

Post by billanben »   0 likes

Point taken - but that is luck of the draw !! So agree, primarily E2DK links, but if someone KNOWS they are also on torrent/news etc, we can include the link and the first person to find the link dead, just marks the post "Torrent now dead" or similar ? Like I say, I think there will be so few available on torrent that it will not really matter, but the principle of allowing these links should be accepted - the more sources the better as far as I am concerned. I know for me, if it is something I really want I will torrent it then share straight away (space permitting).
junatik

Post by junatik »   0 likes

FLL wrote:
junatik wrote:I am curious being new to this board and all but why doesn't anyone use bit torrent sites ? You can find a lot thew newer movies posted on this board pretty easily.
One reason this is primarily an ed2k board is ed2k links tend to be active much longer than torrents. Most of the movies posted early in the board's history, e.g. 2004, are still active. Torrents tend to die much more quickly, and most have lifetimes measured in days or weeks compared to ed2k links which have lifetimes measured in years.
That hasn't been my experience with torrents at all, granted I am usually downloading newer movies but even with some older ones i have had no problems whatsoever. A lot of the older movies on this board are relatively obscure though so it may be difficult. I used to try and download movies from emule but would always get something other than what i was trying to dl. But now that i have found this site :)

Basically there are only a few torrent sites i use - piratebay, mininova, and http://www.torrentz.com/ ( which i highly recommend as a search tool ).

You can dl this movie at the following link -
http://www.mininova.org/tor/452830
emuler

Post by emuler »   6 likes

For An Angel

Post by For An Angel »   0 likes

I just got done seeing this film and I LOVED it! I'm just sorry I didn't get around to seeing it earlier. Zoe Weizenbaum was absolutely pitch-perfect! She ends up developing a crush on an older man, a construction worker who also happens to be a patient of her mother's who's a therapist. In one of their sessions Zoe eavesdrops on them while he's talking about his dreams. He mentions that he keeps hearing the song "Burnin' For You" by the Blue Oyster Cult. So she invites him to a talent show that she's performing in so she can sing that song for him. It's really sweet and one of my favorite scenes in the movie...

http://vimeo.com/21501876
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   20 likes

Now available in Full HD! :icon_1dancingban

[Image]

With english and german audio:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.79 Gb]
deadman

Post by deadman »   0 likes

Thanks ghost! This one's new to me. :)
Tiny Blondie

Post by Tiny Blondie »   0 likes

It is in my top list, definitively on topic !
Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta.