[REL] Je m'appelle Elisabeth (2006)

loverboy

Re: [REL] Je m'appelle Elisabeth (2006)

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

starfish21 wrote:past problems for me havent involved virus warnings,bitdefender is one of the best there is,and has always been pretty reliable,i subscribed to postimage because i couldn't find another host that allowed batch image uploading,i tried a few,but had to up 1 pic at a time....fuck that.
I've also had this exact same problem with postimage, only allowing me to upload a single image at a time which is a real pain.

I know we post screens differently with me only ever uploading thumbnails but postimage still won't allow me to bulk upload 20 or 30 images. I now usually upload them in batches of 6 (a reasonable number for correct display on different sized monitors with different screen resolutions) but even then I have to piss around with the codes positioning to get them to display how I want.

lb
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

That's strange,because i only subscribe to postimage because they do allow batch uploading,maybe it's a member priviledge.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Postimage lets me upload multiple images. I've uploaded as many as 20 at a time before but for more than 10 (I think), it doesn't pass the code back, you have to copy and paste it.
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Hmmmm.....now starfish's screens are only showing moved or deleted images with photofucket.

lb
starfish21

i think that'll be because i organised some albums,(after posting the images,silly billy)i'll fix it.
Done,i've figured out how to arrange the code so to get the thumbnail layout i use,photobucket only gives you one big line
starfish21

Phuzzy4242 wrote:Postimage lets me upload multiple images. I've uploaded as many as 20 at a time before but for more than 10 (I think), it doesn't pass the code back, you have to copy and paste it.
for batch uploads,you just multi select and drag'n drop into the upload box,for batch codes you use the organize button,then left click,hold,shift + drag to select,then select 'link' at bottom of the page. :D
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

This was a very nice movie. Not a tear-jerker or anything but a look at the world through a sweet youngster's eyes. Nearly everyone had "issues" of one kind or another but it all works out. A keeper for me. Thanks, starfish.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   50 likes

I was so fascinated by Alba Gaïa Bellugi in "La robe du soir", that I also had to enhance this film, in which she was a little younger :heart

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.22 Gb]

English subtitles:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [46.3 Kb]

German subtitles:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [47.0 Kb]
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

ghost wrote:fascinated
I'm fascinated by your many recent upgrades and releases, ghost! Thank you so much for sharing! :clap :clap :clap

Don't go quietly into the night.
goku33

Post by goku33 »   1 likes

popdrome wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:56 pm
ghost wrote:fascinated
I'm fascinated by your many recent upgrades and releases, ghost! Thank you so much for sharing! :clap :clap :clap
Me too. I’d just prefer if every file gets an additional Tag in the FileName like „AI.Upscale“ or maybe even which source and ai Model was used