[REL] Six and the City (2003) short 10 mins. [USA]

Short films and movies available on-line at Vimeo, YouTube and similar sites can be posted here once they have an ed2k link.
kev
Site Admin

[REL] Six and the City (2003) short 10 mins. [USA]

Post by kev »   0 likes

IMDB link:
http://imdb.com/title/tt0379507/

Additional info. site:
http://www.hillview798.com/sc_cast.htm

Synopsis:
“If Men are from Mars, Where are Boys from?”

It’s another day in the city – their city, that is – the playground. Carrie has a problem. Small wants her to kiss him. For advice she turns to the expert on the matter, Samantha. But Samantha has a problem of her own. Her regular seesaw partner has started playing with another girl, and Samantha wants to show him a lesson. Meanwhile, Miranda is trying to make her mark on the boys’ soccer team. But it’s hard to do when your only available teammate is Charlotte – who doesn’t want to discuss boys, much less get her dress dirty.

While Samantha solves her problem with jalapeños, Carrie practices her skill, but decides, like her older counterpart, to take control of her own destiny instead of doing what a boy wants. And Charlotte finally gets a bit dirty, while Miranda learns that hanging out with girls isn’t so bad after all.
Pix:
[Image]
ADAIR TISHLER (CARRIE)
[Image]
CHANNING NICHOLS (SAMANTHA)
[Image]
SIERRA WINGERT (CHARLOTTE)
[Image]
MELIA LOCKWOOD (MIRANDA)
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

Looks like a cute little film.

(At the 'Additional Site' above, they list an email addy to obtain a 'Tape' or 'Soundtrack'. I've written them, so it will be interesting to see if they STILL answer their email since it doesn't seem like this movie has done much since 2004...:pray )

I LOVE the poster!!

kev.
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Six and the City (2003) Short Film: 10 mins.

Post by kev »   12 likes

Even though no one seemed to care about this short, I'll go ahead and release it any way...

I was able to get the DVD from the director's film company a year or so ago, but felt that if I released it that it would be breaching some kind of 'trust'.

Well... Someone showed me the other day that it's been posted on 'YouTube': http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPiXq17A-B0 ..

SOO; here's a much better quality rip from my DVD:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [233.02 Mb]

It's really cute, and some of the dialogue [being a 'Sex and the City' spoof] is a bit OT. ;)

kev.
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Six and the City (2003) short 10 mins. [USA]

Post by kev »   17 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:kev, do you still have this and could reshare?
Don't hate me: I don't have much of a cataloging system, so it would have taken a helluva long time trying to find the old rip. Turns out the actual DVD was sitting on my computer table, so it was easier [and less stressful on me :) ] to just re-rip it.

(Shortened the file's name on this one:)
Like this post to see ed2k links  [233.01 Mb]

Here's the DVD art for anyone interested:
[Image]

Being 'powershared' out.

kev.