Looking for movies with this concept. Pls suggest

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
atikiandala

Re: Looking for movies with this concept. Pls suggest

Post by atikiandala »   0 likes

thks billanben for your respnose but could not find those two movies you listed in emule

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067489/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0192472/

and as far as funny games i found that at emule but there are so many versions out there dont know which version i should download if english avaiable it would be nice or if someone downloaded a version which has good print pls tell!

and also benny video i dont see any complete version on emule. am i missing something cuz i am new to all this emule stuff.

thks once again for everyone who is participating.
billanben

Post by billanben »   10 likes

First one here (also if you do a search on this site you will probably find both of these) :-

Like this post to see ed2k links  [634.27 Mb]

Second one :-

Like this post to see ed2k links  [650.42 Mb]

Funny Games 1997 here :-

Like this post to see ed2k links  [701.12 Mb]

Benny's Video + Subtiltles here

Like this post to see ed2k links  [700.02 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [45.4 Kb]

Re E2Dk links, make sure you are using latest EM client (0.47c) then set it to look for Global/all in the search. If you know is full size movie, limit the minimum size to say 600MB, and try using akas and also the year. If it is a series, estimate the size, and put between xMB and yMB.

Finally, remember that you will not find EVERYTHING you want there, that is why we all have top 10 wanted lists !! The very FIRST thing you should do before searching EM, is to serach this site - if it is on topic chances are we already have it listed :-)

Finally, finally, if you come across any gems, share them with us - even if just posting the E2Dk links and not actually able to/willing to REL from your own machine, I personally, would prefer that you shared anything on topic you find in this way.

Good luck dude !!
atikiandala

Post by atikiandala »   0 likes

I dont know if it can get any easier then what you just did!!

I really thank everyone for helping me through this. If I come across a gem i would be more then happy to share it among people.

Thks once again
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

Of course, Love Strange Love.