[REL] Fanny Farveløs (1997) short [Denmark]

Short films and movies available on-line at Vimeo, YouTube and similar sites can be posted here once they have an ed2k link.
abel

Re: [REL] Fanny Farveløs (1997) [short movie]

Post by abel »   0 likes

Beautiful film! Just I´ve noticed some irregularities in transcription of the name, one version is Fanny Färglös, another Fanny Farvelö, I guess it is due to the differences between Danish and Swedish, but don´t know for sure. The translation of the title would be fine for my archive :) The film contains just few dialogues, if any, so no need for subs (hallelujah!)
katzenjammer

Post by katzenjammer »   0 likes

the name is Fanny Fargeløs, i.e danish name...
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

katzenjammer wrote:the name is Fanny Fargeløs, i.e danish name...
Nope. You can get the correct name from every Danish tv program:
Fanny Farveløs
Jugendfilm Fanny vågner en mörk og kedelig vintermorgen – en ny dum dag truer! Men det viser sig, at Fannys dag bliver det rene eventyr fuld af prinser, forklædninger og flotte kjoler.

Stereo Regie: Natasha Arthy Darsteller: Timian Kaysö (Fanny), Sidse Babett Knudsen (Fannys mor), Anne Marie Helger (Fru Helger), Martin Brygmann (Ken)

[Sender: DK1]
German title is "Fanny Farblos". So the English title should be "Fanny Colourless". But sometimes, there is another title, too:
Natasha Arthy was born in 1969 in Denmark. She studied at the University of Bristol and the University of Roskilde. She has worked as a radio host and produced and directed numerous children's programmes for DRTV. Her entertaining and original short film "Penny Plain" (Fanny Farveløs, 1997) is included in Part 2 of the "Bunny's Tales" (Karla Kanin Bio), a Danish feature film series for children. Her feature film debut "Miracle" (Mirakel) was screened at the Berlin Kinderfilmfest 2001 and won awards at festivals worldwide, including the top awards at Giffoni, Montevideo, Montreal, Rimouski and Zlin and a Special Mention at NFL 2000. "Old, New, Borrowed and Blue (Dogme)" is Natasha Arthy's second feature film."
http://www.luebeck.de/filmtage/97/filmp ... nchen.html
Make your choice, abel! :think
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

idler wrote:
ghost wrote: i don't remember the quality of the previous post
Video: XVID 720x432 25.00fps 2597Kbps [Video 0]
Audio: MPEG Audio Layer 3 48000Hz stereo 246Kbps [Audio 1]

You need a helluva movie to match that...
The file size and bitrate says nothing about the picture quality, if the source is bad.
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

:thumbsup
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

[Image]

[Image] [Image]
[Image][Image]
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

This film was a real hoot - I laughed all through it. Thanks everyone who made this available and thanks Art for bringing it back to our attention because I totally missed this one. I love short films.
ferdi111

Re: [REL] Fanny Farveløs (1997) short [Denmark]

Post by ferdi111 »   0 likes

It's pity that there are no subs but even without them... it's hard to remain serious while watching it :P
alex1966

Post by alex1966 »   3 likes

You can watch this movie here https://youtu.be/3fMOPNLuQZM
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   30 likes

The above link still works and has decent video quality in comparison to the others shared here, but the audio seems very subdued to me. Could be my setup. However, there is another quality 720p file shared in emule. Once again, it looks like one of ghost's creations (hope it's ok if I share it!! :oops:) The audio level is a massive difference!

The short looks really cute and funny and has a lot of good reviews here in this very thread. Looks like a classic.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [550.05 Mb]

edit: also there are English subs! :D