[REL] Promis... juré! (1987)

user123

Re: [REL] Promis... juré! (1987)

Post by user123 »   0 likes

Thanks for the information pillowbaker!

I usually carry over subs when I merge different versions of the same movie if they have the same length. When I end up with a bunch of files all of the same movie I pick the best video and audio tracks, subtitles and metadata like chapters with MKVToolNix to generate the best possible file and delete the others with lower quality (unless they have any difference that makes them worth keeping). Some day in a far distant future, when I finish with all this, I'll search for subs to fill in those I don't have. But since I also try to sync audios in different languages from movies of different length, which takes a lot more time and looking at moving lips, I doubt I'll have much spare time until the year 2035 :-D

No, I haven't watched it yet, sorry I can't be of much help with that yet. In the year 2035 (expected) I'll tell you if I liked it!
To download files I shared on uloz use my username user123_ and my password Abc12345678 - please don't change it
pillowbaker

Re: [REL] Promis... juré! (1987)

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Thanks for the quality files, ghost! I forgot to even try to download it yesterday, glad you reminded me. Now I don't have to figure out what to do with 2 different encodes!

user123 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:40 am ...
I doubt I'll have much spare time until the year 2035 :-D

No, I haven't watched it yet, sorry I can't be of much help with that yet. In the year 2035 (expected) I'll tell you if I liked it!
:lol: Yeah no worries, I am the same way. I often feel that my movie collecting habits are such that I am saving for retirement! I will need some serious time to make a dent in this collection.