I Need help Identifying some OT films

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
Debaser

Re: I Need help Identifying some OT films

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

Wow Terry, thanks so much!!!!!!!

Regardless of the full versions, thanks so much for the clips :icon_1dancingban
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

NUMBER 11 IS MISSION WITH ROBERT DENIRO AND JEREMY IRONS
NUMBER 12 IS AN ITALIAN MOVIE WITH A YOUNGER ORNELLA MUTI BUT I DON'T REMEMBER THE NAME... :think
rmt@36

Post by rmt@36 »   0 likes

#13 has been bugging me all night. The actress is familiar and I know what the movie is about I just can't place the title at the moment.

The story line is the girl on the right would pick up rich men who likes teenage girls. They would go back to his apartment and just before anything happens her two male room mates would break in beat up the guy and rob him. Knowing that he can't report them because he picked up a teenager for sex.

This keeps going on until tragedy strikes.

That is what I remember of the movie still the title eludes me and it is going to fester ubtil I remmeber or somebody comes up with the title.

OHHHHHHHHHHHH It is now burrowing into my brain.
terry666

Post by terry666 »   25 likes

Wow. We're doing quite well ID'ing theses clips! Just a few left. I got a report in emule that # 10 is corrupt, though it seems to work fine at my end... Perhaps the corruption is in cyberspace, I don't know. I copied the file and renamed it. Try this and let me know.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [65.89 Mb]
FLL

Post by FLL »   6 likes

terry666 wrote:Wow. We're doing quite well ID'ing theses clips! Just a few left. I got a report in emule that # 10 is corrupt, though it seems to work fine at my end... Perhaps the corruption is in cyberspace, I don't know. I copied the file and renamed it. Try this and let me know.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [65.89 Mb]
The ed2k link you originally posted for FLM-vcr-clip-10.avi has a different hash than this one, which means at some time since you originally shared the clip it became slightly corrupted on your hard drive. Thus anyone downloading from your original link will never be able to get further than 99.7%. (Unless you have a backup copy of the clip elsewhere on your drive and re-copy it over the FLM-vcr-clip-10.avi you are sharing, so that what you upload matches the hash).

The good news is that anyone stuck at 99.7% already has the entire 10b version, you just need to copy the temporary file for the original (e.g. in my case it was named 085.part) to FLM-vcr-clip-10b.avi rather than redownloading it all.

EDIT: Having now looked at the clip, I can confirm rmt@36 had it spot on: it's Dom za vesanje AKA Time of the Gypsies (1988) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097223/ I have a subbed VHSrip of it I got via WinMX, but I won't REL it since a search shows there are some DVDrips on eMule. I'll download a couple of likely ones and check them out.
rmt@36

Post by rmt@36 »   0 likes

I remember having seen this movie a few years ago.

If I remember the set up correctly, a rich guy has a bet he can find the scummiest and dirtiest girl on the streets and teach her to become a member of high society.

The scene when they are in the SPA cleaning her up is the best scene in the movie.

Again when I remember the title I will update this post unless I have jogged somebodies memory.
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

terry666 wrote:#25 - Montreal vu par...

I always thought the girl in the ambulance during this film was young (about 11-12), but upon further review, I'm not so sure. So I need to identify the age of this girl to see if the movie is truely OT.
IMDB http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0102468/plotsummary says "As she is being driven to the hospital in an ambulance after an auto accident, Sarah recalls her life" and credits Sarah as Anne Dorval, who was 31 when the film was released. She does sometimes look younger though, and one of the flashbacks seems like it is a younger version of her, but IMDB doesn't say much. Another site lists a "Karine Mercier" with no bio, no age, no other film credits, so that could be the flashback girl.
FLL

Post by FLL »   25 likes

rmt@36 and kev are right about #23 being Ele, o Boto (1987) AKA The Dolphin. There is a better quality clip on eMule with the same scene as clip 23:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [8.68 Mb] According to IMDB Dira Paes was 17 or 18 when the film was released.

There is another clip with a scene which #23 has a part of at the end: Like this post to see ed2k links  [8.74 Mb] Cassia Kiss is listed as being 28 or 29 when the movie was released, though.
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

# 10 looks like Time of the Gypsies
Confirmed!.. Good film as well.
terry666

Post by terry666 »   0 likes

To recap so far:

#25 - Montreal vu par...
#23 - Ele, o Boto / The Dolphin
#11 - Mission
#10 - Time of the Gypsies
#6 - Shehaweh
#4 - Cold Comfort
#3 - Les Maris, les femmes, les amants
#2 - 40 degrees dans l'ombre
#1 - Mima

Still missing the titles for #24, 22, 21, 20, 19, 18, 17, 16, 15, 14, 13, 12, 9, 8, 7, 5

The ones I really want to know about are 5, 7, 9.