I Need help Identifying some OT films

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
sprocket

Re: I Need help Identifying some OT films

Post by sprocket »   0 likes

I have this film on dvd. I haven't even taken it out of the shrink wrap yet. I buy films often on the back of a review on RFF then take months before I watch them. I will now watch it and rip it for you. I'm still sorting out my HDD which is jam packed with e-mule stuff that I am steadily converting to dvd to free up space. I shall redouble my efforts and get this done.
terry666

Post by terry666 »   0 likes

Nice one Sprocket! I had been making arrangements to order this film. This movie is great. I hope you can post it as a 2 CD release, but any thing at all will be fantastic. I've been hoping to come across this one for years.
terry666

Post by terry666 »   16 likes

I notice that #10 has been the #1 requested clip. People are downloading it still. I hope people realize that this clip has been ID'ed as being from "Dom za vesanje" aka "Time of the Gypsies", and there are several versions available online. The version I download was:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [700.39 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.62 Mb]

There is one quick OT scene involving a 10 year girl, but I didn't feel like posting this movie in the release forums.
lovecraft

Post by lovecraft »   0 likes

I've been finally able to download 6 of the 23 clips, and some other are closed to be completed soon. So please keep them shared for the next week, that would be really great! You can be sure that I'll be glad to share them for the next weeks in my turn as soon as all the clips are complete. The ones that are completed and the ones that are almost completed are already shared actually...

Thanks!!!
terry666

No problem. Hope you can identify a few.
lovecraft

rmt@36 wrote:The girl in clip #16 is Romane Bohringer who was born in 1973, and the movie in question is from the mid-nineties making it a non OT movie as she is to old.

still trying to work out the title from the clip, still working on it. I remember the movie and clip is about the only OT scene in the movie.
You were right, #16 is Les Nuits fauves, starring Romane Bohringer.

Wow, I've been able to download much of the clips today, thanks a lot terry666! Now there's only 6 left for me :-)
lovecraft

I've been able to download all the remaining clips last night, and I'll be sharing them for the next weeks if anyone's interested. Thanks to anyone involved!

I've been able to recognize French actor Jacques Villeret in one clip, #19 if I remember well.
fnp

Post by fnp »   0 likes

I can hardly wait for Deux enfoirés à Saint-Tropez! Isn't there any info about it?
terry666

fnp wrote:I can hardly wait for Deux enfoirés à Saint-Tropez! Isn't there any info about it?
I posted a formal request:
https://www.first-loves.net/forums/v ... 2c4c#12239
sprocket

Post by sprocket »   19 likes

Also posted in the country forum thread.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [824.26 Mb]