[REL] Marie s'en va-t-en ville (1987)

pillowbaker

Re: [REL] Marie s'en va-t-en ville (1987)

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

David32441 wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:00 pm I've "only" got the 20gb mega limit so what I upload stays for about a year until new stuff replaces old stuff- which is why I ask people share it into emule. There's hopefully somebody still hosting it? If not I can re-share given time - but it would mean deleting something else!
Oh please don't worry about it David, you share enough. I should have checked emule to begin with, I'm normally good about doing that, but I neglected to do it this time! :oops:

I would rather look forward to your new stuff in the future! :D
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

I just open a new free Mega account with a different fake email account and keep filling them up in succession. (But now that there is this new hard limit on free download size I am less enthusiastic about making the effort.)

the.nextthing.club and blizzardkid.net use all sorts of alternate upload sites, but I do not know what ones are free and how long the files are stored. If you have the uploading time to kill, what about ulozto, David? Have you ever used that? It still works for me.

If I had this file I would share it on emule, but unfortunately it is one I either missed or neglected downloading. I think it dates back to when I still had limited bandwidth, so I could not download 6 versions of every movie like I do now. I had to be content with the version I already had, and I do have deadman's.
David32441

Post by David32441 »   2 likes

I'll find a way to share it again :)
goku33

Post by goku33 »   1 likes

David32441 wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:46 pm I'll find a way to share it again :)
gofile.io is good for temporary big files, they delete uploads after one week only when they’ve not been downloaded by anyone anymore.

pixeldrain.com deletes free users‘ files after a month of inactivity i believe.

bayfiles.com, anonfiles.com store files forever/for a long time I believe.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Bayfiles "forever"!! I got some of those from TNT.