Re: [REL] Kids (1995)

Post by gilbert2 »   0 likes

Just kidding [Image]
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

gilbert2 wrote:
Phuzzy4242 wrote:I throttled my side so I don't hog all your bandwidth, especially since you've given me a friend slot (and thanks!).
But so you occupy pop's friend slot for a long time and prevent others from downloading at high speed ;)

Oops, forgot again: thanks popdrome :thumbsup
I didn't ask for the friend slot - I'm patient and will quietly wait my turn - plus the rest of the family got home and bitched about getting lag when streaming videos at 480p or playing their stupid online games.
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   59 likes

Another upgrade:

It's time to watch this movie in full HD with english and german audio :cool:

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [3.64 Gb]

Enjoy!
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Spectacular...come back in nineties

Thank G :thumbsup
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

I liked the first scene French kiss was the dream of every girl as her first crush would be or as when your best friend meets your sister and they are secret boyfriends hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry Clark published ineditas photographs at the 20th anniversary of the premiere in them were Sara henderson and Leo I assumed the scene would be a topless but I saw on DVD there was no such scene deleted only those photos

Sara henderson is currently a singer but I have not actually found a picture 20 years later as it is currently
goku33

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

ghost wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:53 pm Another upgrade:

It's time to watch this movie in full HD with english and german audio :cool:
Thanks ghost, also thanks for adding the German audio

Edit: I do see a BluRay Remux exists by now.

_____

Pillowbaker, this of interest to you?
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   1 likes

Thanks for asking. It was interesting to me back when the DVD release of it was prominent. I think either an old friend of mine lent me the DVD in the early 2000s or I rented it around that time.

Was an intense watch for that era, and I think it surprised me at a few moments. It made quite the impression back in the day. I think it drew me in to its little world well enough, though its documentary-esque scenes and moments might have disrupted the flow for me a bit. I do usually enjoy that style of storytelling, but perhaps that was because I was a bit younger back then. I remember being repulsed more than intrigued by the subject matter and all the girls, which I believe was part of the original intention. I remember the side-lined character Casper, and the monologue by the boy after his first scene, and his accent the and way he said "virgins" and "no loose-as-a-goose poésie". ;)

I think nowadays I wouldn't be as affected by it and I've already seen its message enough, and the more repulsive aspects of the film kinda bar me from the desire to download it or ever watch it again.

I did rewatch it some years later on the computer, but I don't remember when, and I went on to look for some of the other director's work, because he was considered "edgy" for some years afterward. I think I downloaded Ken Park, but I haven't watched it yet. Anyone say it's any good?

goku, you have any thoughts of this film?
maria2012

Post by maria2012 »   0 likes

The producers said that those actresses, who did sex scenes in the film, were 18 years old or older during filming.

Yanira Peguero (who did nude scene in the film) was also 18 years old. Yanira Peguero is doing jewelry business right now, and she is a good friend of Jordana Brewster (she changed her last name to Rona, because she was married).
https://twitter.com/JordanaBArg/status/ ... 7581797376
goku33

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

maria2012 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:38 pm The producers said that those actresses, who did sex scenes in the film, were 18 years old or older during filming.

Yanira Peguero (who did nude scene in the film) was also 18 years old. Yanira Peguero is doing jewelry business right now, and she is a good friend of Jordana Brewster (she changed her last name to Rona, because she was married).
https://twitter.com/JordanaBArg/status/ ... 7581797376
I doubt the black girl was 18 and Sarah Henderson was 12 yo according To SensitiveContent

[Image] [Image]

The first scene is beautiful as is the Girl but it was funny how much more passionate the male actor was about the kissing