[REL] Mario und der Zauberer (1994)

Rich

Post by Rich »   120 likes

[Image]
From the Thomas Mann novel comes this story of a family vacationing in Italy and there finding itself engulfed by the growing Fascist party. A boy (Jan Wachtel) of roughly fifteen and a girl (Nina Schweser) of about ten have significant roles throughout.
Like this post to see ed2k links  [707.20 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [686.10 Mb]

Thanks go straight to ghost for this ;)

Rich :)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110472/

Re: [REL] Mario und der Zauberer (1994)

Post by Guest »   0 likes

My recommandation on this one!! :D
infiniter

Post by infiniter »   111 likes

I made new rip from digital TV. Far better quality. Here you go:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.09 Gb]
paquini

Post by paquini »   0 likes

Thanks Infiniter I had More than three weeks trying to download it and I reached 70% of the Download :thumbsup:

Could you do anything with The Last Butterfly From Chzecoeslovaquia? :(
paquini

I finished to download the two previous files and I didn't get a byte from the last link. :(
infiniter

Post by infiniter »   0 likes

paquini wrote:I finished to download the two previous files and I didn't get a byte from the last link. :(
This is something I really can't comprehend. This file is distributed normally, at least some people gotta have it or a part of it.
The eMule stats does not show stats for a particular file, not that I knew.
Perhaps you are using the wrong server or wrong client. Leecher clients are banned by many other clients so the sources may get little.
paquini

I know is not your fault, I use E-Donkey and It's a little slow, Some Movies like this have low demand and there's not much traffic, so they're not working as they would, but Finally I have the movie, and every thing is OK, Thanks a lot anyways.

:thumbsup:

And drinka PEPSI with my cheers

:drinkpepsi:

Post by Guest »   0 likes

Not sure about eMule, but eMulePlus has detailed stats with histograms for each shared file. You need to enable it in preferences->advanced->part traffic.

You can get it from http://emuleplus.info
infiniter

Post by infiniter »   0 likes

emuler wrote:Not sure about eMule, but eMulePlus has detailed stats with histograms for each shared file. You need to enable it in preferences->advanced->part traffic.

You can get it from http://emuleplus.info
I used eMulePlus for a long time, but this is gone. It's simply outdated in its abilities and techniques. My mod does not include part traffic stats or anything similiar, but it is also not needed for me. What I can see are the requests for every file in my shared file list. The problem lies in the leecher mod principle of the Snake mod (or any other mod): distribution is not the main thing. The Snake users build a community and other community users will get shares very fast, with or without friend uploads.
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

Trying for Riches posted links. Appears to be good sources. Don't know about infiniters. There was never any real conclusion to the discussion.

Anyway, Thx Rich.

Vidcap:
**NIXED**