[REL] Gritta vom Rattenschloß (1985)

idler

Re: [REL] Gritta vom Rattenschloß (1985)

Post by idler »   0 likes

...u r lost...this is an eMule board... :snooty
panda1

Post by panda1 »   0 likes

idler wrote:...u r lost...this is an eMule board... :snooty
Yes,I know. But in this forum,some movies have both eMule & rapidshare links.
I want rapidshare link of "Gritta vom .." movie ,if anyone has it. :)
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

This is an eMule-based board because eMule links usually live longer than rapidshare etc. and are much more easily reshared by a board member if needed. (This board is over 5 years old and most of the links posted the first year, like this one, are still alive.) There are a few movies with direct-download links but <1% of everything. The rules say rapidshare is allowed only if there are no sources on eMule, though from time to time this is not strictly enforced.

So, few people here collect rapidshare links. When I need a rapidshare link I google, and in this case I didn't find anything. If anyone else knew of such a link they would probably have PMed you. So I don't think anyone has a link.

I realize eMule is not for everyone (sometimes for technical reasons) but if you are serious about acquiring many of the movies at FLM eMule is an indispensible tool to have.
h_fu66

Post by h_fu66 »   0 likes

FLL wrote:This is an eMule-based board because eMule links usually live longer than rapidshare etc. and are much more easily reshared by a board member if needed. (This board is over 5 years old and most of the links posted the first year, like this one, are still alive.) There are a few movies with direct-download links but <1% of everything. The rules say rapidshare is allowed only if there are no sources on eMule, though from time to time this is not strictly enforced.

So, few people here collect rapidshare links. When I need a rapidshare link I google, and in this case I didn't find anything. If anyone else knew of such a link they would probably have PMed you. So I don't think anyone has a link.

I realize eMule is not for everyone (sometimes for technical reasons) but if you are serious about acquiring many of the movies at FLM eMule is an indispensible tool to have.

then how can download this movie plz ? :icon_1dancingban
FLL

Post by FLL »   15 likes

h_fu66 wrote:then how can download this movie plz ? :icon_1dancingban
Install eMule and get it running, then copy and paste the following link into it:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [770.22 Mb]

You can get eMule at http://www.emule-project.net/home/perl/general.cgi?l=1
h_fu66

FLL & panda1
Thanx
h_fu66

Plz anyone have a full movie (105 minute) ???!!
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

I don't know for sure whether there is a 105 minute version, but I sorta doubt it. IMDB is often unreliable on running lengths, sometimes the amount of time the movie runs on TV including commercials is what is listed. Which is what this one looks like it could be, that the 78 minute movie is shown on German TV in a 1hr45min slot. Just a guess, but I've seen similar things happen.
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

Lol. Gotta agree with FLL. I think h_fu66 is relying too much on IMDb, not only in this thread. And as a general note I'd like to say that during my work for lostmoviesarchive.com I've stumbled upon many wrong info's on the IMDb pages. Many threads on this board talk about 'deleted scenes', 'directors cut' and wrong running time instances.

Stop spreading myths, and watch the movie you downloaded. If it ends with end credits you can pretty much rely that you have the genuine article.
Many of us have already wasted MANY HOURS searching for the original versions of (to name a few) Picole Labbra, Maladolescenza and what not, while in the end turns out that what you looked for was already there the whole time.

IOW the fact you read a number on a site does not make it a fact.