[REL] Gritta vom Rattenschloß (1985)

contaelite

Re: [REL] Gritta vom Rattenschloß (1985)

Post by contaelite »   0 likes

The file is no longer available there, any chance you could post it again? Tnx!
Warg wrote: Gritta von Rattenzuhausbeiuns (1985).720p.HDTV.mkv
If someone needs ghosts new version of the movie on file hoster - I have posted it here for another forum :icon_smoke:
https://mega.nz/#!c2YkmYrK!WkK6fkNlE1uZ ... YH77HgqEtQ (Password: Gritta von Rattenzuhausbeiuns)[/quote]
contaelite

ghost wrote: Well.... I replaced the cropped/censored scene with original one and made a new movie.. in addition I removed the TV-logo.
This is the result: ...
Oh dang, I just noticed the version I'm about to finish downloading is the "LOST" one, while ghost posted the one he upgraded and that contains the censored scene... :(

This newer version has no seeders, please help!
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   98 likes

Hi, and welcome to FLM ;)
This newer version has no seeders, please help!
I'm stil sharing it. This is the link:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.87 Gb]
catsanddogs924

Post by catsanddogs924 »   0 likes

Hi,

Is there any way to kindly re-upload to mega.nz? thank you :)
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

contaelite wrote:I was happily surprised this was still available as of 2021. I'm soon completing it (93%). For the sake of future members being able to download it I'll seed it for as long my SSD survives.
Sharing files is a contribution that helps keep films in circulation for a long time.
contaelite wrote:I'm downloading this for 3 weeks by now; everybody please help me!
I'm still sharing it bur I have lowid - you might try connecting to eMule Security No1 to see if you can connect with me.
contaelite

ghost wrote:
I'm stil sharing it. This is the link: /quote]
You're so very kind! Thank you!
Phuzzy4242 wrote: I'm still sharing it bur I have lowid - you might try connecting to eMule Security No1 to see if you can connect with me.
I think it worked, I'm almost done! I'll permanently leave this on my new sharing SSD for as long as it sruvives! Thank you again!
fedilos916

Post by fedilos916 »   1 likes

sorry. missed cc
Last edited by fedilos916 on Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jo2me

Post by jo2me »   1 likes

fedilos916 wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:03 pm hi. this is about nadja klier. lead actress in this fim.

her birth year is listed every where 1973 and some sites give the day and month too. jan 31th 1973.

i found a video. in it nadja shows an east german id card this card lists her birth day in jan 30th 1971.

the video is in german. dont know what she says in it and why she shows that id card. but it is east germany and maybe she says the information on the card was not accurate? maybe in order for her to be able to act? can some one from germany watch the video and confirm if the id card is accurate or not?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzwbtWu5gHQ

thanks
In Youtube, click on "Settings", change the "Subtitles/CC" language to your preferred, then turn subtitles on. That video has good subtitles and it might answer your question. In short though she was deported in 1988 age 15... despite what it says on the card.
deadman

Post by deadman »   1 likes

fedilos916 wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:03 pm hi. this is about nadja klier. lead actress in this fim.

her birth year is listed every where 1973 and some sites give the day and month too. jan 31th 1973.

i found a video. in it nadja shows an east german id card this card lists her birth day in jan 30th 1971.

the video is in german. dont know what she says in it and why she shows that id card. but it is east germany and maybe she says the information on the card was not accurate? maybe in order for her to be able to act? can some one from germany watch the video and confirm if the id card is accurate or not?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzwbtWu5gHQ

thanks

The information on the ID card doesn't appear to be accurate. Many sites give her birthday as Jan 1st. When you see that, it usually means they know only the year and not the date so their software fills in Jan 01. Unless of course it's Angourie Rice, who was actually born on New Year's Day - as far as I know she's the only example on this site.

Jan. 30th may be correct for Nadja's DOB but the year was 1973 because this movie was filmed just before her 12th birthday. Within days of her 15th her mother was arrested by the Stasi (East German secret police) as a pro-democracy dissident and expelled from the country. This was early 1988 according to Nadja, again pointing to '73 as her year of birth. I was a bit surprised they expelled a troublemaker to the west instead of putting her in some kind of re-education camp, or a gulag, or simply disappearing her. But they kicked her out into West Germany instead, banned her for life from ever returning, and her daughter went with her. About two years later the Berlin Wall came down and her "lifetime" ban expired along with the GDR.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

deadman wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:52 amI was a bit surprised they expelled a troublemaker to the west instead of putting her in some kind of re-education camp, or a gulag, or simply disappearing her.
Ah, cold war politics. Her parents were public figures (in the arts) so it afforded them some level of protection. It would perhaps be noticed even in the West if her mother disappeared, and thus be a political embarrassment for East Germany. "You don't like it here? Get out!" Anonymous people are easier to victimize -- in any country.

Now I am going to have to rewatch "Gritta of the Rat's Castle" to see if I can detect some sort of cold war political allegory in it. Hmm.