[REL] Bridge to Terabithia (2007)

ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Bridge to Terabithia (2007)

Post by ghost »   0 likes

I have to be in the right mood for a movie with cute animals, because they annoy me.
Huu! Never heard that before. :shock: They annoy you only in movies or also in real life? Now I remember this dragon thing... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

ghost wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:54 am Huu! Never heard that before.
Oh really? Are you pulling my leg? You have never encountered anyone who does not care for floppy mop dogs? Especially if they are yip yip yippy dogs?

A St. Bernard that loafs around looking bored is more my speed, but they eat a huge amount and slobber.
They annoy you only in movies or also in real life?
Both! I don't like pets because they are so needy. Quite understandably they need food, so I can not blame them for it. I am not openly hostile but I can do without. Unfortunately all of my extended family DOES like pets. I even reached the point of avoiding family get-togethers because of a damn annoying dog. The people can email me if they want.

I also have mild dander allergies so that if I touch them or their fur lying around I have to wash my hands right after or I end up with itchy eyes. As long as human children do not lick themselves clean, they do NOT flare up my allergies. :lol: But I can not stand screeching babies in movies (or real life) either. It is amazing how many TV series think it is a good idea to feature such uninteresting characters. It must be some sort of insidious propaganda effort to keep people from reproducing, or maybe lots of women are really deranged enough to LOVE BAAAABEEEEES and adore their screaming through an episode. Movies and TV and videogames in my country have Ratings of varying degrees of descriptiveness warning of Violence, Sex, Profanity and all sorts of other triggering content. I think we need a "BC" rating for "Baby Crying" so I know to keep away from it!

Once children can talk and walk and are potty-trained, they are incredible little people. Before that they are disgusting screechy puking shit monsters!
ghost
Site Admin

That was a clear statement, Night :shock:
we need a "BC" rating for "Baby Crying"
Oh, yessss!! Definitly!
Night457
Global Moderator

Now I am going to troll FLM by posting movies that feature lots of screaming babies. But I won't watch them.
ghost
Site Admin

Night457 wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:22 pm Now I am going to troll FLM by posting movies that feature lots of screaming babies. But I won't watch them.
:? :? :?
Night457
Global Moderator

Don't worry, I'll be sure to make screenshots (with the sound off) so that there will be some warning!