[REL] Primite telegrammu v dolg (1979)

Rich

[REL] Primite telegrammu v dolg (1979)

Post by Rich »   2 likes

Primite telegrammu v dolg (1979)

[Image]
billanben

Re: [REL] Primite telegrammu v dolg (1979)

Post by billanben »   19 likes

Rich

Post by Rich »   5 likes

hmm yeah i got that one why the hell didnt i release :think no source atm though...

thanks billanben :)
billanben

Post by billanben »   0 likes

Sources says one full source - this is worth the wait !!
autotiger

Post by autotiger »   0 likes

no sources for me eighter :-(
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

autotiger wrote:no sources for me eighter :-(
I'm sharing it! ;)
Franke

Post by Franke »   0 likes

ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

reupped on my shared folders for all which have missed this... ;)

[Image][Image][Image][Image]

:thumbsup
household

Post by household »   0 likes

Nice one buddy!
jkecal

Post by jkecal »   1 likes

Another film by Leonid Nechayev from Belorusian filmstudio (routine workplace of Nechayev - "There God is high and tsar far away" giving higher invention freedom. But all tem from Moscow). On the other hand, no fairy tale, but story tributary to soviet requests.

Small russian village near Moscow. Young village boy Sanya is known. as local "inventor" - dreamer with minimal success. A teenage village lad conducts experiments in attempting to develop a fuel that would enable man to fly without wings. But his parents are preoccupied ith their work, and Sanya has to look after the younger children. He try to present his inventions to Accademy of sciences in the form of telegramm, but due to lack of money, he sends it in reversed charge. There is origin of the film name: Send a telegramm on credit". Look http://ftvdb.bfi.org.uk/sift/title/320851 .

Sanya come into conflict with motorcycle gang of Moscow youngsters - one of them is Sashe'nka (Yana Poplavskaya). In her subsidary role, she shows what he knows better - happy and beautiful smiles to the camera - and those smiles are the best part of the film.

During conflict of Sanya and gang, there burns Sanya "lworkshop" in former war defence bulwark, Sanya is hurt, and Sashen'ka is very pity

In the next scene in winter, Sanya returns to home, his leg is hurt, but his bandage will be removed soon. His parents are prepared to to depart to the new flat in the center, he remains in the old house alone. He meets Sashen'ka, who arived to ski during winter holidays. Her gransmother have leaved village to Moscow to live with Sashen'ka's parents. Sanya meanwile obtained answer from the Academy, but after meeting Sashen'ka, the letter is not so significant yet. By such a way, the world loose its investigators.

Sashen'ka bring Sanya some silver material for his experiments. Sanya can not find her, finally he finds her in his former "workshop" - she can live in old house and hotels do not accept her having no documents.

The plot of film is strongly influenced by soviet requests, film plot is very naive. The main beauty of film (in any) is in the mutual relations of Sanya and Sashen'ka, and mainly in happy smiles of Yana Poplavskaya. But development of mutual relations between Sanya and Sashen'ka is nice.

Screenshots follow:
[Image][Image][Image][Image][Image]