Torrents

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
emuler

Re: Torrents

Post by emuler »   1 likes

Any change in the contents of a file is going to change the filehash and so the ed2k link will also change. I remember having trouble with this when I was new to emuling. I was sharing mp3 files but when I would listen to them the media player I was using would download metadata from the internet and embed it in the file, altering the file hash. :wall

AICH will not mess with a file that you yourself have shared as you are the one who has created the hash and you aren't downloading anything to it from ed2k. However, the link you have shared will change whenever the file is rehashed - eg. if you exit and restart eMule - so you as a source will vanish. If you don't rehash, everything you download to that file from torrent subsequently will be treated as corrupt by everyone who is downloading it from you. :icon_killcomputer