[REL] La Vie Sexuelle des Belges - Camping Cosmos (1996)

relic

Re: [REL] La Vie Sexuelle des Belges - Camping Cosmos (1996)

Post by relic »   0 likes

That is more than I expected. I am unable to get emule to work on my hardware but I assume others will like that.
Thanks Relic
mimzy

Post by mimzy »   0 likes

I got the VHS of the first part ages ago. I would be interested in DVD rips of all 4 parts too :angel
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   1 likes

The quality is quite good, these may even be an upgrade from what's available.

They are uploading to mega.nz now, will that help you get the files, relic?
relic

Post by relic »   0 likes

Yes it will. Thank you.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   2 likes

Here ya go. All 4 movies and the extras. I'll emule them later.

https://mega.nz/file/jBJFWQDC#VfPGN3mB0 ... TAjWAmYEcM

EDIT: use ghost's zippyshare links in the next page instead. :)
Last edited by pillowbaker on Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

pillowbaker wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:35 pm Here ya go. All 4 movies and the extras. I'll emule them later.

WOW! :shock:

Thanks a lot, pillowbaker!
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   53 likes

:D :D :D

Here's the emule for Camping Cosmos. Watched a bit of it while taking screenshots, seems like a nice, free flowing movie.

[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] <-- I loved this part, she sings in English with a cute accent! [Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.26 Gb]
mimzy

Post by mimzy »   2 likes

Thank you, pillowbaker :bigups

Now I remember why I had that VHS :oops:

lvsb1.jpg
lvsb2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DreamScape

Post by DreamScape »   1 likes

pillowbaker wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:35 pm Here ya go. All 4 movies and the extras. I'll emule them later.

Thanks for the upload. However, after several days of trying to download this I have not succeeded. I believe the problem is you uploaded it as a single 8 GB chunk and I am immediately hitting mega's download limit for my IP. Is it possible to split the archive into a multi-part archive? Or, I suppose, upload the huge archive to another host like Uloz.

Thanks
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Thank you pillowbaker for this treasure trove! I have no idea what any of the movies are about, but I downloaded them and knew I would figure it out later.
DreamScape wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:28 pmI believe the problem is you uploaded it as a single 8 GB chunk and I am immediately hitting mega's download limit for my IP. Is it possible to split the archive into a multi-part archive?
I had the same problem, and I agree that smaller parts would work better for many people. Since the files inside max out at 1.4Gb, I think simply keeping each item separate would work. So if it were uploaded as a folder to MEGA (not zipped) and then links shared for each of the files inside, it would make it easier. (Today I zipped a single large file into 9 smaller files, and I will share all those parts later. I learned this from deadman.)

Anyway, the way I got around the problem here is this: I gave up on Jdownloader, which failed immediately. I started the massive file from Mega in Chrome browser while not downloading or uploading anything else, and monitored it while I did other stuff not on the computer. When the download seemed to be stuck, I paused it and then waited about 10 seconds, and then resumed it. When it came back with a message saying it would not allow me to go any further, I did NOT touch the browser but I exited the server on my VPN, and then connected to a different server. Then I used F5 to refresh the Mega page, and the file resumed downloading. I had to do this about 4 times (I think) for it to finish.

Of course this is dependent on switching your IP without closing the browser, which is easier with a VPN.