[REL] Case 39 (2008)

ptguardian

Re: [REL] Case 39 (2008)

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

sorry but not proper dvd rip :wall
someone changed the name but original title is......Expediente.39.[Spanish].DVDScreener.XviD.[DTL].avi

same screener that has been out since 9-30-09 on torrent scene. shortly after was a r5 better quality but russian audio. official street date 1-1-10 but an r1 or r2 should be out on scene in the next couple of weeks ;)

a good reminder to be on the look out. thanks redcat

:)
Quickone

Post by Quickone »   9 likes

Case 39 (2009)

Format | AVI
Size | 699 MB
Runtime | 01:44:22
Subs | None ±²
Source | DVD PAL
Rating | 6.5
Genre | Horror
Language | English

Genre | Horror

INFO:

This is a R5 That i got a few monthes ago
with CAM audio. The "Screeners" That has been
Released is are not screeners.

Screens:

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

Torrent:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [14.1 Kb]

Emule:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.47 Mb]

I'm giving you the torrent because sometimes my computer is turned off at night it's the exact filename that is listed in the emule link if you wish to grab it fast that way and help me share it!.

It is all in English I checked through it.

Merry Christmas (belated of course) and a happy New Year from Quickone

Also thanks to NOIR
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Thanks, quickone. FINALLY an English version of this AMERICAN movie!!!! :wall

Jodelle seems to have the crappiest luck making movies that studios don't seem to want to distribute... :eyecrazy

Looking forward to getting this one..

Thanks again, quickone.. :thumbsup

(I'll hold off on moving this thread until other admin have a chance to view it.)

kev.
Quickone

Post by Quickone »   0 likes

Thanks, quickone. FINALLY an English version of this AMERICAN movie!!!! eusa_wall.gif

Jodelle seems to have the crappiest luck making movies that studios don't seem to want to distribute... eyecrazy.gif

Looking forward to getting this one..

Thanks again, quickone.. icon_thumbup.gif

(I'll hold off on moving this thread until other admin have a chance to view it.)

kev.

No Problem enjoy it!. Going to a family gathering so I won't be watching it till 2010. I hope they release a DVD soon! been long enough. already (almost as long as Hound dog)
Quickone

Post by Quickone »   9 likes

Case.39.DVDRip.XviD-RUBY

Ok here it is the retail DVDRip!. Audio and video are fine!.

[Image]

torrent: (my speed sucks):

Like this post to see ed2k links  [58.4 Kb]

Ed2k:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.88 Mb]

Should be on emule by now!

Post by Guest »   0 likes

For those who may want to help sharing, the working Rapidshare links

After no help is needed - trashed the Rapidshare links - we are NOT a Rapidshare forum :)
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

No help needed in this case. It is on STF. Plenty of sources. :)

http://sharethefiles.com/forum/viewtopi ... 78&start=0 :icon_1dancingban
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:Should this not be moved to [REL]ease now?
Though I trust quickone, I was actually waiting to see how this loaded then watch it before putting it in the [REL] forum.

Well it loaded pretty quick and after checking it out it looks and sounds great, so I'm moving it. :)

For other admin: imdb says USA/Canada, but I went ahead and put it in the 'Canada' forum as the end credits said something about the 'Vancouver Film and Special Events Office' as well as 'with the participation of The Province of British Columbia'..

If it's felt it belongs more in the USA forum, that's fine.. I'm easy! :)

Thanks for posting the link, quickone! Great find. :thumbsup

kev.
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Thanks for noticing the retail release, quickone! And thanks to billanben wherever he may be for putting it on our radar!
quickone wrote:torrent: (my speed sucks):
Often irrelevent for new "scene" releases, they generally show up on Usenet/torrents/eMule amost simultaneously and have lots of sources.
quickone wrote:Should be on emule by now!
You can click "sources info" in the preview of your post to check... right now it is >1000 sources :eyecrazy This is a relatively unknown movie so I am surprised so many people are getting it, the pre-retail versions must have built demand.
kev wrote:For other admin: imdb says USA/Canada, but I went ahead and put it in the 'Canada' forum as the end credits said something about the 'Vancouver Film and Special Events Office' as well as 'with the participation of The Province of British Columbia'..
From what IMDB says it was filmed in Canada, though it looks primarily like a US production (Paramount). Strange thing is, IMDB does not list a release date for the US or Canada.

By the way, I moved that huge image Rich posted on May 15 to a thumbnail, it was making it difficult to read other messages (since the page width expanded and scrolling was needed for other messages, at least in Firefox.)
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

1000+ sources is not uncommon for a new release on sharethefiles. :think Besides, not much else worth downloading over there right now, so even those who have never heard of it will give it a shot.