Nice clips from off-topic films

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
terry666

Re: Nice clips from off-topic films

Post by terry666 »   10 likes

Film: Lamerica (1994) - http://imdb.com/title/tt0110299/

Off topic film, but you'll like this clip of a girl dancing in a (hospital?) hall.

[Image]

full film:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.54 Mb]

clip of dancing girl:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [9.20 Mb]
terry666

Post by terry666 »   5 likes

Series: "Still Standing" (2002-2006) - http://imdb.com/title/tt0320970/

I found this episode accidentally while searching for a different French series. I scanned other episodes, but the scene (featuring Soleil Borda) below does not seem to be indicative of what you'd typically find. The redhead girl (Renee Olstead) is cute as well, but neither of the girls appear in the show nearly enough. Even in the example episode below, they only show up at the start. I continue to download other episodes, and if I find anything of interest, I'll make a formal release page of the good ones. Until then enjoy my clip.

[Image][Image]
[Image][Image]

Full episode of clip (in French):
Like this post to see ed2k links  [200.00 Mb]

my clip:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [4.76 Mb]
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   1 likes

'Rollercoaster' 1977 USA

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076636/

Brought to our attention by terry666 in another thread & featuring Helen Hunt. A decent enough, if somewhat dated movie that provides Miss Hunt with nothing more than a very minor role & thus renders this unsuitable for a normal FLM release. Best bit for me is the appearance of 70's rock band 'Sparks'!

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

I'm posting the movie here for those still interested.
Thanks to BigBird at vintage film post 1960 for this good quality rip.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.37 Gb]
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

Unfortunately we don’t have a section for off-topic films anymore, but we do have this new thread for clips from off-topic films.

One of the good reasons for this thread is that we don’t have to download an entire movie for a couple of good scenes.

I wont delete your post because perhaps someone will choose to download this film and then cut the good bits for this thread, unless of course you already have the film downloaded, in which case perhaps you could kindly cut the scenes for us.

I dont want to poo poo your efforts, but in the future, lets just post the clips here.

Cheers
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Apologies for only posting screenshots & not clips but time became somewhat of an issue.
Debaser wrote: I wont delete your post because perhaps someone will choose to download this film and then cut the good bits for this thread, unless of course you already have the film downloaded, in which case perhaps you could kindly cut the scenes for us.
Of course I have the entire film! I've just spent 7 hours downloading it from Usenet as I mentioned I was doing in my post on the other thread. I'll endeavour to cut some clips & post on my return from my travels on Thursday.
Debaser

Of course I have the entire film! I've just spent 7 hours downloading it from Usenet as I mentioned I was doing in my post on the other thread. I'll endeavour to cut some clips & post on my return from my travels on Thursday.
Thanks loverboy

Hmmm, "thanks loverboy" just sounds wrong somehow :)
terry666

Post by terry666 »   16 likes

Film: Aventuriers des mers du Sud, Les (2006) (TV) (France) - http://imdb.com/title/tt0778618/

I researched as far as I could, but I could not verify the age of Daymé Soler, who plays the part of Faauma. By just her face alone, I'd say 18 or older. But her body says otherwise, as she seems more "perky" than the other native women around her. If Daymé is in fact a mid-teen, this film belongs with the other releases of movies with OT scenes.

Note: (1) The pics below are deliberately vague as to what is actually seen in the clip. ;) (2) The last pic is from later in the movie. (3) The clip is from the first 2.5 minutes of the film. This is the best scene with Daymé, but not the only one.

[Image][Image]
[Image][Image]

Full Film:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.91 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [700.08 Mb]

my clip:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [36.63 Mb]
billanben

Post by billanben »   0 likes

Hmmm don't agree with you there DB. If this is a "replacement" for the off topic forum, the full movie as well as (if possible) the clips should be posted. I personally would not bother with just the clips as this would detract from the whole fluency and story involved in the movie. I would howver, o occasion, download the movie if I thought the story warranted it. So please, what is the harm in including link to whole film ?
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

I like this effort too. The clips make a very nice preview - who knows, if I like the preview clip I'll be motivated to get the full movie.
Debaser

Sadly this isn’t a replacement for the off-topic full movies chat - see title of this thread.

Loverboy has the full movie and so he is going to make the clips for the "Nice clips from off-topic films" thread.
I sometimes come across films that have some brief but nice scenes with young actors. If the scene from a particular film would be considered "OT" I'd post it in the appropriate forum. However, some scenes may not be worth downloading the entire film, so I'm starting a thread here to deal with those.
I don’t suppose it really matters if the full link is offered as well, just as long as the clips are also posted.