[REL] Rycerze I Rabusie (1984)

ARTHORIUS

[REL] Rycerze I Rabusie (1984)

Post by ARTHORIUS »   20 likes

This is one episode of the whole series...i think the most interesting...but if anyone want on emule there are all episodes...Btw hope you like it ;)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086792/

I dont have found another info...no posters...but i think this is the summary...but in polish

Akcja tego przygodowo-awanturniczego serialu rozgrywa sie na początku XVII wieku. Scenariusz na podstawie własnego opowiadania "Przypadki starościca Wolskiego" napisał Józef Hen. Postacią wiążącą poszczególne odcinki jest młody starosta jurydyczny, Piotr Wolski (w tej roli Tomasz Stockinger), który z urzędu zajmuje się sprawami naruszania prawa przez samowolną magnaterię i szlachtę znaną z warcholstwa. Za każdym razem Wolski zostaje wciągnięty w perypetie różnych ludzi, którzy są właściwymi bohaterami poszczególnych części.

If anyone can translate...

Captured only samples screenshoots

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

And the movie...orig lang no subs

Like this post to see ed2k links  [439.36 Mb]

Cya from ART :thumbsup
abel

Re: [REL] RYCERZE I RABUSIE (1984)

Post by abel »   0 likes

Action of this adventure series plays at the beginning of XVII. century. Screenplay is based on the story "Adventures of junior clerk Wolski" by Józef Hen. The hero and the person connecting all episodes is young legal clerk Piotr Wolski (played by Tomasz Stockinger), whose duty is to deal with law infringements of wilful baronage and higher aristocracy known for their anarchy. Every time Wolski is entangled into the peripeties of various people, who are the real heros of separate episodes.
IMHO in (Central) European film production one can find a couple of such scenes in movies which are otherwise pretty off topic, like this one.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Btw. abel, how many languages do you know?
abel

Post by abel »   0 likes

Well, huh, Czech (my mother tongue), Slovak (the language of my school years), Russian, Polish, a bit Serbo-Croatian,a bit Bulgarian, to some extent English, German, French, in the moment I am busy to study Italian for job reasons, understand also another Slavonic languages like Ukrainian, Slovenian (not to confuse with Slovak or Slovakian), and Macedonian (very close to Bulgarian). So I can help with translations every kind, like synopsies, subtitles etc., only my PC, and generally technical skills are quite poor.
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Wow...our "Human Translator" :thumbsup
nata_foxy

Re: [REL] Rycerze I Rabusie (1984)

Post by nata_foxy »   0 likes

szijjarto

Re: [REL] Rycerze I Rabusie (1984)

Post by szijjarto »   1 likes