[REL] My life Without Me (2003)

loverboy

[REL] My life Without Me (2003)

Post by loverboy »   4 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0314412/

I spent quite some time trying to decide whether to release this or not but felt it just about qualified as being suitable for FLM. What I guess is a made for TV tearjerker has a subject that isn't my favourite..........sick humans/children/animals are not really my thing. What decided me was the fairly regular appearance of the oh so cute Jessica Amlee........just have a look at recent photographs & tell me she looks only 13! :)

Ann (Sarah Polley) is a hard-working 23 year old mother with two small daughters, her husband (Scott Speedman) who spends time on and off work, her mother (Deborah Harry) who sees her life as a failure, and her jailed father whom she has not seen in ten years. She works nights as a janitor in a university she could never afford to attend, she lives in a caravan in her mother’s backyard, and she has no aspirations. After she collapses one day, and goes for a medical check-up, her whole world changes, ‘your whole life’s been a dream and it’s only now that you’re waking up’. A shy doctor tells her the morbid news that she has only a few months to live, but she tells no one, using the cover of ‘anemia’. Ann makes a list of ‘things to do before I die’, things that she always wanted to accomplish but never had the time. Although somewhat burdened with her secret, Ann at the same time has a new sense of control.

Official webpage
http://www.sonyclassics.com/mylifewithoutme/

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

Not my rip. Thanks to the original poster. Good quality with lots of sources.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [690.73 Mb]

Enjoy!
billanben

Re: [REL] My life Without Me (2003)

Post by billanben »   3 likes

Not my rip (I haven't space to publish mine right now but may do when get new drive). Has sources so looks OK (DVDRip dual ESP/ENG st).

Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.67 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.19 Mb]