[REL] Hans Staden (1999) [Brazil]

ARTHORIUS

[REL] Hans Staden (1999) [Brazil]

Post by ARTHORIUS »   44 likes

Also Known As: Comida Pulando, Hans Staden: La Vem Nossa
Released in: 1999
Length: 92 minutes
Rated NR: adult themes; sexual themes; violence; frequent nudity
Language: Portuguese (also some French and German, no subs)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0166635/

Review
Placed between to "Last Cannibal World" and "Mission", this based on real story tells of an explorer in the 1500s who is captured by a tribe of cannibals in the Amazon rainforest. Might his wit manage to keep him from becoming their next meal? Child roles are found here and there throughout.

[Image][Image][Image]

And the link

Like this post to see ed2k links  [596.97 Mb]

Enjoy from ART :thumbsup
David32441

Re: [REL] Hans Staden (1999) [Brazil]

Post by David32441 »   1 likes

I spotted that there's a 720p / 1.6gb download here.
https://ok.ru/videoembed/2441986378325
With subtitles in English!
Use Jdownloader 2 if you want to download and share into Emule.

Yes, it has an entry here:
https://sensitivecontent.info/movie.php?id=14999
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

ARTHORIUS wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:28 pm Placed between to "Last Cannibal World" and "Mission"...
I am SO very offended that yet another disgusting cannibal film is not yet in my collection. I must download this. Thank you, David.

However, I suspect that it is much like The Mission (1986) in that the children are only in the background and do not play much of a role as characters. That movie is great, but it does not make me think of FLM.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

If you ever get around to watching this one, let me know how it is, Night.

I am going to download that movie The Mission, and thank you for reminding me about that. I never watched it completely, but I THINK I recall watching a part of the movie when it came out on video. It's been so long, I am not sure. The scene involved a man who looks like the guy on the poster, struggling to travel through a forest or jungle-like area, straining and struggling to pull a fallen comrade's armor in some sort of penance. The image is still quite striking in my memory, and I hope this the one.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Taking a quick look at the download, it looks more like a serious drama than a gut-munching exploitation film along the lines of the infamous 1970s/80s Italian films. That is a relief for me because it would be a change of pace. Just how many serious cannibal dramas are there? I can probably count them on one hand. [CRUNCH] AAAAAAAGH!!!

Your memory of the imagery for "The Mission" is dead-on accurate. (It's Robert De Niro, by the way.)

Now, who remembers that scene with the little girl? Yeah, that's what I thought.