[REL] Schatjes! aka Army Brats (1984)

Davros6

Re: [REL] Schatjes! aka Army Brats (1984)

Post by Davros6 »   0 likes

Sully23 wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 7:21 pm
7 minutes?
I only count 4s of Malena Alonso and another 10s you can only see the feet I don't know if the rest are angel in the pond you can't see anything.
Sensitive content has the total time at nearly 7 minutes, I suppose while not all that time is full Frontal or naked breasts or bums, it's still obvious they are naked in those scenes.
I drink therefore I am
goku33

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

Davros6 wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 5:53 pm It seems to be only in movies made outside of the US where we see these bath/shower swimming scenes, but I suppose the European view on nudity is different to American views.
Could you imagine if La Tutora (2016) was shown on US television, totally uncensored, with nearly 7 minutes of underage nudity, there'd be uproar.

True.

Wondering, if there’s been any American films in recent years that could be compared to la tutora.. I guess maybe some small indie films still could go „unnoticed“ and not cause a shitstorm
deadman

Post by deadman »   0 likes

Davros6 wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 7:53 pm
7 minutes?
I only count 4s of Malena Alonso and another 10s you can only see the feet I don't know if the rest are angel in the pond you can't see anything.
Sensitive content has the total time at nearly 7 minutes, I suppose while not all that time is full Frontal or naked breasts or bums, it's still obvious they are naked in those scenes.

Sensitivecontent gives the scene length as its total duration. That includes extreme closeups. Cuts away to background scenery, or other characters. Even short scenes happening elsewhere. Sometimes the listed scene length is almost entirely taken up by OT material and other times it's short bits with a lot of interruptions in between.

For example in the movie Walkabout there's a sequence several minutes long where young Jenny Agutter is swimming naked in a grotto, alternated with scenes of her younger brother and an aboriginal boy hunting. It shifts back and forth between the two. The total time listed on sensitivecontent is the length from the beginning of the first clip with Jenny to the end of the last - including the hunting clips in between. They don't just tally the amount of screen time taken up by Jenny's nude swim.

Seven minutes sounds about right for the amount of time Malena is naked onscreen - she's fully exposed (at least from the waist up) for much less time than that, although a lot more than 4 seconds. I don't count the scenes under the murky water at all. Often you can't even tell which of the kids is which.
Davros6

deadman wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 11:33 pm Often you can't even tell which of the kids is which.
You can definitely tell which of the kids is which in the scene when they're running to the bathtub in the garden ;) :lol:
I drink therefore I am
deadman

Davros6 wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 12:32 amYou can definitely tell which of the kids is which in the scene when they're running to the bathtub in the garden ;) :lol:

Yep. Nothing is left to the imagination there. :D
deadman

goku33 wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 7:15 pmWondering, if there’s been any American films in recent years that could be compared to la tutora.. I guess maybe some small indie films still could go „unnoticed“ and not cause a shitstorm

I'm not aware of any. A lot of indie films get made every year though. But as I've said before, the culture in the US is such that you'd have a hard time finding a young actress willing to get naked on camera - and a parent willing to let her. If an independent film did feature scenes like those in La Tutora it would almost have to be female director shooting it. A man couldn't ask his young star to do them without being labeled a perv. At least a woman might be able to make the girl, and her guardian, comfortable with the whole idea. Maybe. Most movie makers, especially amateur directors hoping to work in Hollywood, prefer to avoid the controversy. Self-censorship is the essence of it. Remaking Ivan Noel's take on Turn of the Screw wouldn't actually be illegal in the United States but I'd be shocked if anyone did.

I keep wondering if a hotter climate will start eating away at the nudity taboo. Might kids be more likely to shed their last layers, and adults less likely to berate them, when it's oppressively hot much of the time and even summer clothes are sticky and uncomfortable? :mrgreen:
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Davros6 wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 12:32 am
deadman wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 11:33 pm Often you can't even tell which of the kids is which.
You can definitely tell which of the kids is which in the scene when they're running to the bathtub in the garden ;) :lol:
Maybe they were double. :D
I remember another underwater scene from My Queen Karo looked once again to know who was who due to the difficulty of visibility.
Wondering, if there’s been any American films in recent years that could be compared to la tutora.. I guess maybe some small indie films still could go „unnoticed“ and not cause a shitstorm
This movie https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6613952/?ref_=fn_al_tt_18 and The Tale 2018 is perhaps the closest thing to Hollywood in approaching an OT movie.
Triela

Post by Triela »   0 likes

Davros6 wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 5:53 pm La Tutora (2016) was shown on US television, 7 minutes of underage nudity, there'd be uproar.
7 minutes?
Correctamundo! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdK6sR5Sfdc
Triela

Post by Triela »   0 likes

Sully23 wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 2:35 am This movie https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6613952/?ref_=fn_al_tt_18 and The Tale 2018 is perhaps the closest thing to Hollywood in approaching an OT movie.
oh my effing Gawd!!! Encounter was SUCH a bad movie!!!! There's 90 minutes i cant ever get back... Also, most likely a body suit...
Davros6

Triela wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 12:43 am
Sully23 wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 2:35 am This movie https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6613952/?ref_=fn_al_tt_18 and The Tale 2018 is perhaps the closest thing to Hollywood in approaching an OT movie.
oh my effing Gawd!!! Encounter was SUCH a bad movie!!!! There's 90 minutes i cant ever get back... Also, most likely a body suit...
More than likely a body suit, but hard to tell, as for The Tale, they used adult body doubles.
I drink therefore I am