[REL] Schatjes! aka Army Brats (1984)

deadman

Re: [REL] Schatjes! aka Army Brats (1984)

Post by deadman »   0 likes

Triela wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 12:41 am
Sully23 wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 7:21 pm7 minutes?
I only count 4s of Malena Alonso and another 10s you can only see the feet I don't know if the rest are angel in the pond you can't see anything.
Correctamundo! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdK6sR5Sfdc

If you're talking about full nudity, okay. Otherwise there's more than just 4 seconds.

Triela wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 12:43 amoh my effing Gawd!!! Encounter was SUCH a bad movie!!!! There's 90 minutes i cant ever get back... Also, most likely a body suit...

Hey - Luke Hemsworth needed something to pull in a paycheck between seasons of Westworld. If alien pod people arrived with the master plan of boring humanity to death, this is what might happen. Don't think she was wearing a body suit though. They had her in positions that didn't let you see much, and (I'm pretty sure) used digital masking for the few brief moments when it was needed.

Davros6 wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 1:20 amMore than likely a body suit, but hard to tell, as for The Tale, they used adult body doubles.

Yeah, there's several detailed interviews about how this movie was done. Every intimate scene used an adult "double" who served as a placeholder. 11 yo Isabelle Nélisse was then digitally spliced into the image. They also gave her non-sexual direction cues. Act like you're running and out of breath, act like bees are stinging your legs, that sort of thing, so they could get the right physical reactions without having to explain in detail what was happening to her character.

It's going to get harder and harder to tell how much of a shot is real and how much is CGI.
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Despite the bad movies I mentioned there is still hope, American Beauty could have had the same scenes as Schatjes! That has already been 23 years.
Davros6

Post by Davros6 »   0 likes

deadman wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 2:12 am
It's going to get harder and harder to tell how much of a shot is real and how much is CGI.
I don't think there will ever be genuine OT scenes in American movies these days....that's the good ole land of free for you :lol:
I drink therefore I am
Sully23

deadman wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 2:12 am If you're talking about full nudity, okay. Otherwise there's more than just 4 seconds.
Not even with a speed of -0.20 in slow motion I can see the 2 scenes of Malena Alonso, it goes by very fast.
Triela

Post by Triela »   2 likes

Sully23 wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 2:22 am Despite the bad movies I mentioned there is still hope, American Beauty could have had the same scenes as Schatjes! That has already been 23 years.
Upon rewatching American Beauty I was actually surprised that Mena Suvari showed us her mosquito bites, I was so convinced she didn't do that, for some reason.... oh wait, the reason being that American actresses in these scenes ALWAYS chicken out. Or, are being heavily slut-shamed by their peers and the tabloids. I guess slut-shaming is more likely.
Davros6 wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 2:27 am
deadman wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 2:12 amIt's going to get harder and harder to tell how much of a shot is real and how much is CGI.
I don't think there will ever be genuine OT scenes in American movies these days....that's the good ole land of free for you :lol:
No, probably not. but "The Trouble With being born (2021)"is kind of proof that there won't be anymore OT scenes in European movies neither. Not real ones. The ones that will be there will be CGI and I suppose that's a good thing.
Because Karin Trentepol, Ariel Besse, Akkemay, Hilde Nyeggen Martinsen (Ice Castle girls), Bettina "X" Banoun, Rita Kvist
even Mara Wilson, a lot of other girls .... their movie careers were probably a lot shorter and/or non-existent because of the early teen nudity. Some really got convinced that the art required it, but ya, then they got slut-shamed, drooled over on seedy websites, and that zapps the fun totally out of it. If they had been CGIed, some of them might still act.
Sully23 wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 2:22 am Despite the bad movies I mentioned there is still hope, American Beauty could have had the same scenes as Schatjes! That has already been 23 years.
coulda wouddah shoudda.... I also could've been king if Elizabeth had been my mother...
Last edited by Triela on Thu May 11, 2023 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sully23

Triela wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 1:17 am coulda wouddah shoudda.... I also could've been king if Elizabeth had been my mother...
Wait until the age of 75 when the average lifespan is 70 years? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Davros6

Post by Davros6 »   0 likes

Well Pia Piano from 2022 had a topless scene with a young actress aged 11/12 so there still seems to be the occasional ones still happening.
there's still some actresses that have gone on and done well despite doing young/teen nudity, Brooke Shields and Keira Knightly spring to mind off the top of my head.
I drink therefore I am
goku33

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

deadman wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 2:12 am.
Some kind of Documentary/BTS about „Schatjes“ has been uploaded to YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWTmzsBEgaM

Dutch Wikipedia:
During the filming of the film, actress Akkemay Elderenbos, who took on the role of Madelon, was 14 years old. Despite her youthful age, she acted in some daring scenes, and she also appeared partially undressed several times. In addition to the nude scenes shown, the original script also included a scene in which Elderenbos' character masturbated under her clothes. This scene was cut from the final film.

A similar scene would later appear in the 1988 film Honneponnetje by Van Hemert, starring Nada van Nie. Elderenbos told in an interview in 2013 that she was aware of the nude scenes in advance via the script and had made arrangements with director van Hemert about it. Among other things, she was promised that she did not have to act completely naked anywhere. She had particularly bad memories of the tongue kissing scenes with Koningsberger, whom she described as "stupid" in retrospect.
Triela

Post by Triela »   0 likes

Davros6 wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 1:20 am
Triela wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 12:43 am
Sully23 wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 2:35 am This movie https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6613952/?ref_=fn_al_tt_18 and The Tale 2018 is perhaps the closest thing to Hollywood in approaching an OT movie.
oh my effing Gawd!!! Encounter was SUCH a bad movie!!!! There's 90 minutes i cant ever get back..
Spoiler:

. Also, most likely a body suit
More than likely a body suit, but hard to tell,
Spoiler:

as for The Tale, they used adult body doubles.
Perhaps we should use the spoiler tags for this kinda info...
ferdi111

Post by ferdi111 »   0 likes