[REL] Hounddog (2008)

deadarise

Re: [REL] Hounddog (2008)

Post by deadarise »   0 likes

I never seen Taxi Driver :think

I am still waiting for whats going on about Hounddog release and the AMC are being a dickhead because they pulled "hounddog" in all 5,000 theatres. I read about that and I laugh because they have no damn clue that "hounddog" have not been release yet! Because it's still Editing the film already! lol!!! AMC is a liar! they think they have the film but they do not ! lol!!!

:onfire
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

deadarise wrote:I never seen Taxi Driver :think

I am still waiting for whats going on about Hounddog release and the AMC are being a dickhead because they pulled "hounddog" in all 5,000 theatres. I read about that and I laugh because they have no damn clue that "hounddog" have not been release yet! Because it's still Editing the film already! lol!!! AMC is a liar! they think they have the film but they do not ! lol!!!

:onfire
No. It was released on Sept 19, for real. That's what caused those stories. Supposedly was in at least 11 theaters. I can see online that it's still playing in one theater in NYC, haven't looked for any others.
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Amadeus wrote:Hmmm, Taxi Driver... Any good?
There's a reason, I think, that Taxi Driver has never been released here -- it's such a famous movie that it's assumed everyone knows about it. At least that's why I never put it in the Jodie Foster rarities. It's a true classic, not of the FLM genre but of cinema. It led directly to John Hinckley's becoming so obsessed with Jodie Foster that he tried to assassinate the President, shooting Ronald Reagan in attempt to impress her. The movie is also the source of the cliched (in the US at least) DeNiro quote "You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talking... you talking to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?"
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

With over 200 versions of "Taxi Driver" running on eMule, a "release" might even be a bit ridiculous... :hand
deadarise

Post by deadarise »   0 likes

hey folks! :cool have no fear!!!!!!! Dakota Fanning's Hounddog DVD is now on pre-order at Amazon.com!! So what you waiting for ???? Let's get ittttt!!!!!! :icon_1dancingban

click here - http://www.amazon.com/Hounddog-Dakota-F ... 691&sr=1-1

w000t!! :onfire
Quickone

Post by Quickone »   0 likes

Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

Up it full! :thumbsup
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

amazon says it is on blu-ray as well. also her Secret Life Of Bees movie released same day.
enough early orders they will definitely think twice about pulling it from their stock. ;)
money talks
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

amazon told me today they are pushing back the release on blu-ray by two weeks. hope that doesn't mean they are reediting it. dvd still coming out on feb.3rd
we got bees already hopefully we will get this one soon. :)
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

I already pre-ordered the DVD. Didn't know that there also will be a BD :wall