[REL] Hounddog (2008)

ptguardian

Re: [REL] Hounddog (2008)

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

@ whohas
try this from scene releases- http://scenereleases.info/2009/12/hound ... gline.html it has the original post plus the re encode that you probably have. hope this helps

:)
whohas

Post by whohas »   7 likes

ptguardian wrote:@ whohas
try this from scene releases- http://scenereleases.info/2009/12/hound ... gline.html it has the original post plus the re encode that you probably have. hope this helps

:)
The links to this original are all dead, only ones around are the same links I posted of the 720 version.

I did find this 1080 release version on mule and torrent with little or no seeders;

Like this post to see ed2k links  [6.44 Gb]

will keep hunting
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

IMDB says 102 minutes. Does anyone have a good rip that's uncut? The retail rips all seem to be shorter. :(
ptguardian

emuler wrote:IMDB says 102 minutes. Does anyone have a good rip that's uncut? The retail rips all seem to be shorter. :(
I have both the dvd and the Blu-ray, there is no uncut version of this ever released on video. What is posted here is all that is available unless you can somehow get a hold of the director and talk him in to releasing a 'director's extended cut'. All of this was discussed many times before the movie became a release and I can assure you if an extended version did exist to the public I would have it and in turn so would FLM. ;)
Quickone

Post by Quickone »   0 likes

I have both the dvd and the Blu-ray, there is no uncut version of this ever released on video. What is posted here is all that is available unless you can somehow get a hold of the director and talk him in to releasing a 'director's extended cut'. All of this was discussed many times before the movie became a release and I can assure you if an extended version did exist to the public I would have it and in turn so would FLM. ;)

Nah any versions you find on eMule that say un-cut are real CP be careful. Besides there was enough trouble releasing this version could you imagine unrated. release. I think not.

p.s The director was a woman not a man.
ptguardian

Two things: 1st off I believe we have the longest version there is with no cut scenes of Dakota and 2nd we should feel very fortunate that we even have the film at all.

I found this interview with the director and she explains the whole chain of events of trying to get financing for the film to be made and the trouble that was manifested once it was made. Towards the end of the interview she talks about how she sent the roughest cut(most controversial) to the state prosecutors in order to show them that it really had nothing illegal. After viewing the film the state declared the film to be in no way CP and that all the hype was just that hype.

I am sure what we have here is all the Dakota available. 8-)

part1

part2
Quickone

Post by Quickone »   1 likes

1080p Released by YIFY nearly fell out of my chair! still dling it)
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:Two things: 1st off I believe we have the longest version there is with no cut scenes of Dakota and 2nd we should feel very fortunate that we even have the film at all.

I found this interview with the director and she explains the whole chain of events of trying to get financing for the film to be made and the trouble that was manifested once it was made. Towards the end of the interview she talks about how she sent the roughest cut(most controversial) to the state prosecutors in order to show them that it really had nothing illegal. After viewing the film the state declared the film to be in no way CP and that all the hype was just that hype.

I am sure what we have here is all the Dakota available. 8-)

part1

part2
But the thing i've not understand is...the filmmaker has directed real nude scenes? And she want to include them in the final movie but censorship has cut them? So finally which is the real truth?
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Incidentally, this rip (YIFY/YTS) is 102 minutes long. :roll: Haven't watched it yet, but that is the length reported by IMDB. Not that that means very much - movies are often edited with certain scenes extended to make up for the time lost in deleted scenes. :wall:
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   1 likes

LOL :lol:

There are dozens of interviews with the director and Dakota with them dispelling any myth about something more. Here is one that sums it fairy well. http://hub.contactmusic.com/dakota-fann ... al_1082040

Dakota was never nude(body suit and granny panties) and the rape scene was simply clever editing, no actual rape scene happened. I repeat no actual rape scene happened. All cinema magic. If you haven't seen the movie check out the YIFY rip and see for yourself. Dakota at her child acting prime. :cool If you want a more realistic depiction of child abuse check out Bastard of Carolina instead... :roll: Heck, Maddie in the Sia videos makes this look like a Disney film. :P