Post by redcat »   13 likes

Fot those who prefer classic container.
(not checked)

Like this post to see ed2k links  [696.91 Mb]
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] White Girl (2008)

Post by kev »   0 likes

redcat wrote:Fot those who prefer classic container...
By 'classic container' do you mean your link is an .avi instead of an MP4 release? :think

kev.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

kev wrote:
By 'classic container' do you mean your link is an .avi instead of an MP4 release? :think

kev.
related to this and i have not searched to see if this has been discussed before. please forgive me if it has. i have noticed that most posts are of containers that can be converted easily to dvd or played on a stand alone divx player. such as basic "classic avi". would like to know what the majority here prefers. i ask this because the newer containers such as mp4 and mkv tend to have a higher compression with better quality and are geared to those that watch on hd tvs. downside being sometimes bigger files resulting in longer wait times to get a complete download. i have yet to post any of my rips because they are geared towards my ps3. i certainly can do divx but prefer vob or mp4. any thoughts?
katzenjammer

Post by katzenjammer »   0 likes

I have recently started doing mkv's with megui. Results are really satisfying, and the mhv contains the subs as well. I always include english and local subs as long as they are provided on dvd.

Tvcaps will still be xvid, as my source is analog cable, but DVD's, HD streams and such will be x264, mkv's.
redcat

Post by redcat »   0 likes

kev wrote:
Ya sir. ;)

I don't have ps3 and still need avi for watch movies on sofa. :icon_drinkpepsi

mp4 often have better quality because they're encoded with H.264 which is actually the best codec. But they're only watchable on computer and/or ps3.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

I don't have ps3 and still need avi for watch movies on sofa. icon_drinkpepsi.gif

mp4 often have better quality because they're encoded with H.264 which is actually the best codec. But they're only watchable on computer and/or ps3.
Just connect your computer via HDMI with your 37" LCD TV and you feel like in cinema on your sofa :cool
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

AVI all the way for me, I rarely download any other container unless it's the only option. That will almost certainly change in the future, but I have 3 DVD players which can play DivX/XviD AVIs (two of which upconvert) so I am happy with it for now.
redcat

Post by redcat »   0 likes

FLL, my friend. :bigups

Older blonde girl should look familiar for those who watched Mischief Night (2006) ;)

https://www.first-loves.net/forums/v ... php?t=2879
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Damned, I don't have this movie anymore.

Anyone able to reshare?

Thanks.