[REL] The Golden Compass (2007)

Debaser

Re: [REL] The Golden Compass (2007)

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

I know what a screener is. Thx
In that case, what about the comment you posted after the DVD screener was posted
Beware! Of crappy cam versions.
???

Anyhoo, unless the movie quality is so bad as to be deemed unwatchable, this is a release.
Further links can always be posted, as is what happens on the board all the time.
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

in italy this movie was a FLOP
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

Debaser wrote:
I know what a screener is. Thx
In that case, what about the comment you posted after the DVD screener was posted
Beware! Of crappy cam versions.
???

Anyhoo, unless the movie quality is so bad as to be deemed unwatchable, this is a release.
Further links can always be posted, as is what happens on the board all the time.
The difference is an abbreviation and an actual term.

Did I miss something? I authored this thread, but it's like it has been commandeered... Delete me as its author. It will fall on the next person in this thread.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

I authored this thread, but it's like it has been commandeered...
Hey what do ya think???? This is not your personal thread and you are not the owner of it!!!

Don't behavour like a little child!

Now the thread is pretty useless...
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

ghost wrote:
I authored this thread, but it's like it has been commandeered...
Hey what do ya think???? This is not your personal thread and you are not the owner of it!!!

Do not remove the cover and the other stuff again. I don't like that!

Don't behavour like a little child!
I author this thread. Forum etiquette would basically respects the wishes of the author.

I wished to make available a high quality film I've had in my collection for months. I did the research, check through all the pages and links posted here, eMule and other places before posting. The thread has been commandeered inasmuch as links were posted prior to its release, which was not the intended affect.

Childish... or not wishing to appear as author to a thread I would not presently endorse?
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

I don't understand what's your problem.

You started this thread, a good quality dvd rip was found...

Why not moving this to a release???
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Amadeus: we do things a little differently here as compared with whatever etiquette you are accustomed to. Here, things work like this:

Someone makes a release or request.

If it is a release, then an ed2k link is included.
If it is a request, then either no ed2k links are provided, or only unconfirmed links.

Now anyone who finds a working/ better link can post in that thread. More sources, better quality, different language/ audio track ... if you think someone will benefit from the links you have found, feel free to post them in the same thread.

The admins will move the thread to the appropriate forum. Eg. if a request thread now has a valid link, it will be converted to a release. Conversely, if a release has no valid working links, it might be downgraded back to a request.

Hope this makes thing a bit clear for everyone. No offense/ disrespect was intended to anyone. This is our forum; we all work together to keep it at its best.
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

I don't understand what happening??? :wall
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   1 likes

Upgrades on this have been out for a while. I wonder why no one posted a link before? No matter, they are here now! 8-) Perhaps like me most bought the Bluray. :)
Dakota Blue Richards is a sweetheart, too bad she didn't do more when she was FLM age. :cry: I still follow what she does, a lot of hot scenes in the series Skins as Franky with both men and woman! :D

Here is her first TV interview. http://youtu.be/hwdWb1p5hGM