[REL] Mavri Emmanouella (1979) [Greece]

Rich

[REL] Mavri Emmanouella (1979) [Greece]

Post by Rich »   76 likes

Mavri Emmanouella AKA Black Emmanouella AKA Emanuelle the Queen AKA Emanuelle the Seductress AKA Emanuelle's Daughter AKA Emanuelle: Queen Bitch AKA Emanuelle: Queen of Sados AKA Emmanuelle: Queen of Sados AKA Mayrh Emmanouella AKA Secretes érotiques d'Emmanuelle (1979)
`That girl' Laura Gemser was permanently plastered across adult cinema screens in the 70s. Hardly a great actress but an absolute stunner, the Javanese-born former model came to international attention in the 1975 smash Black Emanuelle (that's one M to avoid prosecution).

She also guested with Sylvia Krystal the same year in Emmanelle 2 as a masseuse, then made five more `official' Black Emanuelle sequels for the notorious `Joe D'Amato'/Aristide Massaccesi, including the gut-munching sleaze of Emanuelle And The Last Cannibals.

Countless other titles in Gemser's 50-plus filmography have been retitled to cash in on her fame. Emanuelle's Daughter started out as `Sexy Moon', certainly not one of Gemser's best - my pick is Divine Emanuelle (aka Love Camp, 1980), a ludicrous Jonestown-style musical (!).

An often turgid softcore soap opera and travelogue, it was filmed in Cyprus at the height of the Euro-disco craze (you can see the Village People perform `YMCA' on a TV set!). A rich industrialist dies under mysterious circumstances, and his widow ‘Emanuelle' returns to his estate in control of his fortune and his young rebellious daughter.

It appears Emanuelle was subject to her husband's perverted whims, and now seeks revenge on his partners-in-crime with the help of the vicious womanizing disco king Mario (Gemser's long-time husband Gabriele Tinti). The film explores the daughter's budding sexuality; Cyprus must have a lower age of consent, as she looks about 14 with her gear off.

Familiar face Gordon Mitchell, former muscleman and star of countless westerns and Hercules films, plays one of the husband's cronies, and is dubbed by the voice of Bud Spencer - I keep expecting him to down 14 hotdogs and clock Gemser on the nut! Passable disco tail-waver.
Like this post to see ed2k links  [698.46 Mb]

Rich :)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079104/
Amadeus

Re: [REL] Mavri Emmanouella (1979) [Greece]

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

Damn, 500 views, no replies. I have the preview clip of the rape scene. Extraordinary!

http://rarefilmfinder.com/showfilm.php?id=106
rmt@36

Post by rmt@36 »   0 likes

I for one have the full VHS version and enjoy this one a lot.

Thanks Rich for making it available to us

Well worth the download
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Yeah is one of my faves....i forgot to put screenshots :( too late
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

ARTHORIUS wrote:Yeah is one of my faves....i forgot to put screenshots :( too late
Never too late. Let's have them now. :onfire
ARTHORIUS

Too late cause i don't have in my shared folders and now i don't want to search it :wall so i am sorry i cannot help you
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   3 likes

[Image]
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Thanks Amadeus.

More interested in this though:
Familiar face Gordon Mitchell, former muscleman and star of countless westerns and Hercules films, plays one of the husband's cronies, and is dubbed by the voice of Bud Spencer - I keep expecting him to down 14 hotdogs and clock Gemser on the nut! Passable disco tail-waver.
LOL :clap :thumbsup Loved the Terence Hill - Bud Spencer movies. :dance
ARTHORIUS

I have all of their but i think not FLM stuffs looooooool ;)
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

emuler wrote:Thanks Amadeus.

More interested in this though:
LOL :clap :thumbsup Loved the Terence Hill - Bud Spencer movies. :dance
Oh, not sure I've seen that.

I don't know why, but what you just wrote reminded me of those guys firing bottle rockets out of their ass in Jackass: The Movie.