[REL] Max Minsky und ich (2007)

kev
Site Admin

[REL] Max Minsky und ich (2007)

Post by kev »   2 likes

AKA: Max Minsky and Me

imdb link:
http://imdb.com/title/tt0466100/

Synopsis: (Google translation from German: [ http://www.cinefacts.de/kino/1107/max_m ... eview.html ])
The 13-year-old woman from Berlin Nelly is enthusiastic Hobbyastronomin. Anstatt sich für Freunde zu interessieren, liest das hochintelligente Mädchen auch auf der Straße Bücher. Instead of interest for friends, reads the highly intelligent girls on the street books. Ihr einziger Schwarm ist Prinz Edouard von Luxemburg. Their only is Prince Edouard swarm of Luxembourg. Sie verfolgt seine Auftritte im Internet und adressiert ihre Tagebucheinträge an ihn. It is his appearances on the Internet and addressed her diary entries to him. Als sie im Sportunterricht erfährt, dass dieser Prinz Edouard Schirmherr eines Basketballturniers in Luxemburg ist, zu dem auch ihre Schule eine Mädchenmannschaft schickt, möchte sie unbedingt dabei sein. When she sports lessons learns that the Prince Edouard patronage a basketball tournament in Luxembourg, which also includes a girls school their team sends wishes to have to be included. Der Haken dabei: Nelly ist in Sport eine Niete. The catch is: Nelly is a blank in sports.

Die Rettung erscheint in Gestalt von Max Minsky, dem 15-jährigen Sohn einer Bekannten des Vaters. The rescue appears in the form of Max Minsky, the 15-year-old son of a friend of his father. Max ist neu in der Stadt, schlecht in der Schule, aber er kann Basketball. Max is new in the city, badly in school, but he can basketball. Nelly schlägt ihm einen Handel vor: Sie macht seine Hausaufgaben und gibt ihm das Nachhilfe-Geld, das sie von seiner Mutter erhält, er übt mit ihr das Ballspiel. Nelly he proposes a deal: It makes its homework and gives him the extra tuition money, which it receives from his mother, he carries with it the ball game. Aber dabei taucht noch ein weiteres Problem auf: Nelly kommt immer zu spät zum Hebräischunterricht, und das, obwohl ihre Bat Mizwa unmittelbar bevorsteht, auf die ihre Mutter so viel Wert legt. But this appears yet another problem: Nelly always comes too late for Hebrew lessons, and that, although her Bat Mitzvah imminent, which her mother so much value.
Pix:
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

Trailer at Amazon.de:
http://www.amazon.de/Max-Minsky-ich-Zoe ... 71-2617656

Looks like a coolio movie. Can't believe this one slipped under the radar...

kev.
FLL

Re: [REL] Max Minsky und ich (2007)

Post by FLL »   26 likes

eMule search turned up a hit immediately... has complete sources though I haven't yet confirmed the content.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [700.66 Mb]
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Max Minsky und ich (2007)

Post by ghost »   23 likes

I took the best DVD-Rip I could found and AI-upscaled it to 720p:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.76 Gb]