[REL] Time At The Top (1999)

ARTHORIUS

[REL] Time At The Top (1999)

Post by ARTHORIUS »   17 likes

Ok...come back and as i promise i edited the post...

Also Known As:
L'Ascenseur du temp
Der magische Fahrstuhl

Runtime:USA:96 min

14-year old Susan Shawson travels back in time in her building's elevator. As altered by a retired physicist living in her building, it transports her from Philadelphia of 1998 back to the same place in 1881. There she meets Victoria Walker, a girl her own age in need of assistance with her own family problems. Gradually discovering the power of her time machine, Susan, Victoria, and her young brother Robert travel back and forth in time and succeed in changing both the past and the future.

[Image]

And the screenshots

[Image][Image][Image][Image]

The movie in dubbed in german and there isn't subtitles...you can also try to find other version...personally i've found only this...

Like this post to see ed2k links  [743.30 Mb]

Finished...cya :thumbsup

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0160986/
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] TIME AT THE TOP (1999)

Post by kev »   0 likes

Nice post, Art. Here's the synopsis:
14-year old Susan Shawson travels back in time in her building's elevator. As altered by a retired physicist living in her building, it transports her from Philadelphia of 1998 back to the same place in 1881. There she meets Victoria Walker, a girl her own age in need of assistance with her own family problems. Gradually discovering the power of her time machine, Susan, Victoria, and her young brother Robert travel back and forth in time and succeed in changing both the past and the future.
Comparisons have been made to 'Somewhere In Time', but sounds a lot to me like a cross between 'Dr. Who' and 'Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventures' with the travelling in an 'elevator' bit...

Stars the loverly Elisha Cuthbert, and Gabrielle Boni [the little red-headed, killer b*tch that was in 'Daddy's Girl' when she was 12] seems cute, too...

kev.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

I have seen this on TV. A very nice movie (although the stock market might take a dim view of some of the activities LOL ). IMHO The time travel aspect is handled very well and both girls are adorable.
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

Is it in German?
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Amadeus wrote:Is it in German?
Yes
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

ghost wrote:
Amadeus wrote:Is it in German?
Yes
Of course this is an originally English speaking film, but as seems to be common, Europe is MUCH more effective in getting the DVD rights to release movies like this!

When it's a country other than the UK that releases it, it can be frustrating! :wall

Right now they've only released it on VHS in the US, but it's not that hard to get a hold of...

I'll see if I can get a copy and transfer it to DVD then rip it...

No promises, and until then we have the German rip! :thumbsup (BTW: Thanks again, Art! Great job finding this!)

kev.
FLL

Post by FLL »   8 likes

Here's another language, still looking for English.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [698.38 Mb]

Hopefully it will show up on TV in English if we are patient, the quality would be much better than VHS.
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Strange there isn't french version (canada speak french right??? ) and English :think
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Be patient - it will come. Especially now that Elisha Cuthbert is a lot more famous after her role in 24 and some movies.
FLL

Time at the Top (1999) (in English)

Post by FLL »   0 likes

[REL]eased at https://www.first-loves.net/forums/v ... php?t=4405
but there is no English version currently available (which is ironic since it's originally in English).

Scheduled at Tuesday 31 March, 1.10pm - 2.30pm, BBC2. Can anyone cap?