[REL] Time At The Top (1999)

ARTHORIUS

[REL] Time At The Top (1999)

Post by ARTHORIUS »   17 likes

Ok...come back and as i promise i edited the post...

Also Known As:
L'Ascenseur du temp
Der magische Fahrstuhl

Runtime:USA:96 min

14-year old Susan Shawson travels back in time in her building's elevator. As altered by a retired physicist living in her building, it transports her from Philadelphia of 1998 back to the same place in 1881. There she meets Victoria Walker, a girl her own age in need of assistance with her own family problems. Gradually discovering the power of her time machine, Susan, Victoria, and her young brother Robert travel back and forth in time and succeed in changing both the past and the future.

[Image]

And the screenshots

[Image][Image][Image][Image]

The movie in dubbed in german and there isn't subtitles...you can also try to find other version...personally i've found only this...

Like this post to see ed2k links  [743.30 Mb]

Finished...cya :thumbsup

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0160986/
FLL

Re: [REL] TIME AT THE TOP (1999)

Post by FLL »   8 likes

Here's another language, still looking for English.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [698.38 Mb]

Hopefully it will show up on TV in English if we are patient, the quality would be much better than VHS.
loverboy

Re: [REL] TIME AT THE TOP (1999)

Post by loverboy »   19 likes

As promised in the TV thread, my English language DVB rip.
Quality is average for a TV rip probably due to source material & a 'bargain basement' UK TV channel renowned for providing dross for viewers who care little about content or transmission quality.

[Image][Image]
[Image][Image]
[Image][Image]
[Image][Image]
[Image][Image]
[Image][Image]
[Image][Image]
[Image][Image]
[Image][Image]

File Name .......: Time At The Top ENG DVBRip loverboy.avi
File Size .......: 799.06 MB

Duration ........: 01:31:52
Video Codec .....: XviD MPEG-4 codec
Video Bitrate ...: 1107 KB/s
Resolution ......: 512 x 384
Aspect Ratio ....: 1.33:1
Framerate .......: 25 FPS

Audio Codec .....: MPEG-1 Layer 3 (MP3)
Audio Bitrate ...: 108 KB/s (VBR)
Channels ........: 2 Ch

Commercials edited out but an annoying programme logo remains.........

Like this post to see ed2k links  [799.06 Mb]

Enjoy!
emuler

Re: [REL] Time At The Top (1999)

Post by emuler »   15 likes

Night457 wrote:Note DVB, not DVD - it was recorded from a digital broadcast. It is possible your VHSrip looks better. I am curious about this myself.
Ah! I missed that. :icon_old :oops: Too bad even the screenshots from loverboy's release are gone, so we don't have anything to compare.
Anyway, I'll share what I've got. This is what the guy who made it has to say:
I made a new 2020 rip of the VHS tape using a recently serviced prosumer S-VHS editing deck with TBC (Time Base Corrector)- the Panasonic AG-1980, and a newer capture card- a Hauppauge HVR-1150. I used QTGMC to deinterlace as it's the only deinterlacer that adds detail while reducing noise, essentially doubling the vertical resolution. I also ran the video through Topaz Video Enhance AI to add horizontal resolution. The difference from the old release is like night and day- now it's more watchable, not quite DVD quality, but decent.
https://1337x.to/torrent/4689399/Time-A ... TVEAI-VHS/
The torrent is still being seeded, but very slowly - about 50kB/s - so if you have HighID on eMule, you should get it from me.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [4.31 Gb]