charlottegainsbourg1

Re: [REL] The Prince of Tides (1991)

Post by charlottegainsbourg1 »   0 likes

no way. this is a girl site. im glad its just girls to. :clap
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Amadeus wrote:Sorry, my torrent upload skills are not very good.

A small offering, nevertheless of the banging.

http://rapidshare.com/files/117511968/T ... g.rar.html
Pass: Amadeus

[Image]
Damn!! JUST since YESTERDAY Rapidshare has gone to a new style 'Security Question' that is VERY hard to read. I've tried like 6 times; 4 of those times I was POSITIVE I had it right but it freakin' came back ERROR!!!!! (Not just with your post, I've got 3 or 4 other things I'm trying to get from rapidshare...)

Damn!! The cats were a tad hard, but cool and a HELLUVA lot easier to read than this new crap... Damn!!!

Why make it free at all if you're just going to frustrate people. That ISN'T going to make me any more inclined to pay for a membership [which I WAS thinking about before today!] I thought the company was pretty cool up to now. NOW it's just like they want you to break down and say "Oh hell; save the headache, I'll just join up!" Screw that!!

:(

kev.
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

kev wrote:
Amadeus wrote:Sorry, my torrent upload skills are not very good.

A small offering, nevertheless of the banging.

http://rapidshare.com/files/117511968/T ... g.rar.html
Pass: Amadeus

[Image]
Damn!! JUST since YESTERDAY Rapidshare has gone to a new style 'Security Question' that is VERY hard to read. I've tried like 6 times; 4 of those times I was POSITIVE I had it right but it freakin' came back ERROR!!!!! (Not just with your post, I've got 3 or 4 other things I'm trying to get from rapidshare...)

Damn!! The cats were a tad hard, but cool and a HELLUVA lot easier to read than this new crap... Damn!!!

Why make it free at all if you're just going to frustrate people. That ISN'T going to make me any more inclined to pay for a membership [which I WAS thinking about before today!] I thought the company was pretty cool up to now. NOW it's just like they want you to break down and say "Oh hell; save the headache, I'll just join up!" Screw that!!

:(

kev.
I've sent them a complain and their response was actually quite helpful.

The cats are always sitting.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Amadeus wrote: I've sent them a complain and their response was actually quite helpful.

The cats are always sitting.
Thank you, but as I said, the cats were cool, hard to see which was which sometimes, but cool. The problem I'm having is the NEW style they have gone to:

[Image]

I figured THIS one out: B8R4 [lol! Now I see it actually changes each time you open this thread... But I think you can see what I'm talking aboutl..], and it actually freakin' worked!! But the other ones I tried earlier today just wouldn't work, no matter how closely I tried to match the letters/numbers. It's just overall harder to view.

kev.
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Strange, Kev, several times I've gone there in the last 2 days it's been happy hour. Just lucky I guess. Their "happy hour" now bypasses the quiz, but doesn't bypass the IP restrictions like it used to.

I still prefer RS over others, in fact I rarely if ever download from others such as zshare, since I don't know them and they require javascript. RS does too, but they have been around so long that I feel at least moderately safe turning on javascript there.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

FLL wrote:Strange, Kev, several times I've gone there in the last 2 days it's been happy hour. Just lucky I guess. Their "happy hour" now bypasses the quiz, but doesn't bypass the IP restrictions like it used to.

I still prefer RS over others, in fact I rarely if ever download from others such as zshare, since I don't know them and they require javascript. RS does too, but they have been around so long that I feel at least moderately safe turning on javascript there.
Yes, I get 'Happy Hour' too when I go late at night [at least in my part'o the world], and fortunately for me 'Happy Hour' lasts quite a few hours! ;)

Anyway, rapidshare is gaining a bit more credibility with me now. (As if it really matters to them, lol!)

kev.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

I have a weird problem - I get disconnected when exactly 1 hour has elapsed, regardless of where I download from. So if I'm downloading from a non resuming site like RS, I can only get files smaller than about 45MB. :( :wall

Mediafire rocks! :thumbsup Supports resuming. Even if you try to resume after 24 hours and the link has expired, go get a fresh link for the same file, and change the link for the partially downloaded file to the new/fresh link.

Another feature I like is that if you open an account there (free), you can instantly transfer any mediafire file to your files. Now even if the original poster deletes his links (as has happened to me in the past :wall ) your links will still stay alive.
fwtt

Post by fwtt »   0 likes

charlottegainsbourg1 wrote:no way. this is a girl site. im glad its just girls to. :clap
Actually, this is a girl AND boy site, but 98% of the movies here are GM. If you look around you will find some Boy movies, like "You are not alone", "The boy of st. vincent" and so on. :)
abel

Post by abel »   0 likes

fwtt wrote:
charlottegainsbourg1 wrote:no way. this is a girl site. im glad its just girls to. :clap
Actually, this is a girl AND boy site, but 98% of the movies here are GM. If you look around you will find some Boy movies, like "You are not alone", "The boy of st. vincent" and so on. :)
Actually, this a CHILD MOVIE site.
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

With regard to the rapidshare question.... There is a way to beat the clock. It's called Torpark. It's a portable browsers that opens under a different IP address in like The Netherlands or France, even while surfing with your primary browser eg., IE or Foxfire. You can open Torpark and enter the same site simultaneously with a different IP address. Download two files an hour or every 90 minutes instead of one at Rapidshare without a premium account. Load questionable content to image hosts, like Maladolescenza vidcaps at high anonymity.

It's free:
http://www.download.com/Torpark/3000-23 ... d=10586816