[REL] TBS (2008)

[REL] TBS (2008)

Post by 241 »   1 likes

Plot Outline:
Johan, convicted for the murder of his father and sister, has been locked up in a TBS clinic (a hospital for criminals with a psychical disorder) for years. When he hears he will be transfered to a Long Stay ward - where nobody has ever been released from - he hopes his mother, who he hasn't spoken for years, will come to his hearing so she can tell the judge he didn't murder his sister, that his father abused him and was about to abuse his sister and that Johan therefore killed his father. However, his mother doesn't turn up. Realizing he's out of options, he escapes, determined to find his mother, so she can write a statement saying what really happened. Pretty soon however, he gets pursued by the police and in a rather desperate attempt to stay out of their hands, he kidnaps a 13-year old girl, Tessa. Together they drive through the Netherlands and Belgium to find his mother.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1092019/
http://www.bnn.nl/page/tbsdefilm/

[Image]
FLL

Re: [REL] TBS (2008)

Post by FLL »   34 likes

The movie is out on DVD but "TBS" has so many eMule hits which probably aren't this movie or aren't a DVDRip, I didn't even bother wading through them. Then I found it on alt.binaries.movies.divx. A DVDRip, with English subs even!

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.18 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [36.2 Kb]

Please move this to [REL], thanks!
popdrome

Re: [REL] TBS (2008)

Post by popdrome »   46 likes

Unless u do not like 13 year old girls with braces - skip this. I've been infatuated with Lisa Smit since day 1. I'm sure you'll forgive me. I have all her work until she reaches 18 (gosh I hate to say "sell by" date, or how do you'ce call it) - so if you have requests or demands lemme know =8)

This is a cute little dutch movie (kudos to pc for even trying) about a guy kidnapping a 12yo girl. The kidnapper being actually one of Netherlands most prolific stand-up comedians.

This is the best quality rip for you. Let's go.
(make sure you get the .srt too)

and:
Spoiler:

***** Analyzed File Results *****

*** General Parameters ***
- Name: TBS (2008).[HD.aliptes].mp4
- Container: MP4
- Size: 1.997 GB
- Duration: 1h 29mn
- Bitrate: 2 966 Kbps

*** Video Track Parameters ***
- Format: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC