**MOVIES RAR**

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
emuler

Re: **MOVIES RAR**

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Just to give you an example, my eMule has been running for the past 11 hours and I have downloaded just 86MB. With direct links, I can get 50MB per hour. When my internet is working properly, I can get about 45MB per hour, but when it's not, things really suck. :(
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

50MB per hour
??? that's like ten years ago :eyecrazy

It must take 1 or 2 weeks for you to complete a movie with many sources in eMule :(
emuler

Heh, heh! Not that bad. 50MB per hour means almost 1.2GB per day. When eMule is working well, that's 1GB per day. With a friend slot from you or FLL, a 700MB movie takes 14 to 15 hours. :thumbsup It is when the connection is not working well that I really have problems. :bigups
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

emuler wrote:
Amadeus wrote: PS: zShare Links. Big Difference.
Sadly, not big enough. The links must support resuming for them to work for me. zshare used to support resuming, but no longer. :(

Sharedzilla, mediafire, ifolder.ru, hostupload.net are some of the ones that work.
zShare, in my experience is about the fastest outside of rapidshare. ifolder nor hostupload work in my country. Mediafire will delete rar files and ShareZilla has a 100mb bandwidth limit. I wouldn't mind trying other hosts, http://s1.qshare.com/ I hear is pretty fast, not sure about resume downloads though.
emuler

Bandwidth limit has very little meaning for me - my bandwidth is already limited by the ISP. :bigups btw. it is sharedzilla.

AFAIK mediafire deletes files if it receives a complaint about them - eg. for copyright infringements. The uploader can also delete the files if he chooses, so many uploaders do that routinely after a while.

A great feature from mediafire is the ability to transfer other mediafire links to your own account (free account, anyone can get one). Then, even if the original uploaded deletes the files, your copy will stay intact. :thumbsup
charlottegainsbourg1

Post by charlottegainsbourg1 »   0 likes

i like to get movies as quick as i can so i can burn them then delete and start another dl.
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

An easiest way to d/l fast it can be hidden some surprises ;)
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

ARTHORIUS wrote:An easiest way to d/l fast it can be hidden some surprises ;)
Films presented here may contain a review vid, vidcaps and subtitles (if available). All contain their popular cover.
snow

Post by snow »   0 likes

I have downloaded all the parts 95mb each and when i open the rar file its empty how do
i view this can anyone help me please
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

snow wrote:I have downloaded all the parts 95mb each and when i open the rar file its empty how do
i view this can anyone help me please
The rars are password protected. You can see the pass in Amadeus post.