**MOVIES RAR**

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
Debaser

Re: **MOVIES RAR**

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

I admire your effort Amadeus.

But.....

The title of this thread is a very negative choice for a board that relies on eMule!!

Also, this will just create less sources for the existing eMule links!!!

I don’t mind these type of links for movie scenes, but if I dont really agree with these links to full movies.
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

ghost wrote:
Every couple weeks or so I feature a popular title at another board I'm on.
I meant: This links are links to a thread of FLM. I just wanted to know in which board you are posting these links.
All of these titles originated from a message board who host occult classic movies.
Debaser wrote:I admire your effort Amadeus.

But.....

The title of this thread is a very negative choice for a board that relies on eMule!!

I don’t mind these type of links for movie scenes, but if I dont really agree with these links to full movies.
Sorry about the title. Negative to emulers, but a good thing for people having trouble getting just one movie. When I started out it took me a month to complete my first title. There are those who rely on ed2k such as ourselves and those who will otherwise lose interest. I don't really see how these links take away for the eMule community. In fact, how do you think most of them got listed on eMule? Not everyone can rip a DVD. Most of them began by being split and linked to a server like rapidshare.
Debaser

In fact, how do you think most of them got listed on eMule? Not everyone can rip a DVD. Most of them began by being split and linked to a server like rapidshare.
Everyone I know that shares there own stuff on eMule has done it by ripping a DVD.

I rip a DVD, then share it on eMule, placing a link to it on FLM.
You then stick a rapidshare link in my release for the same file.
That could cause sources to reduce (it must do!).
If there are no sources available for the said file on eMule anymore, I would rather be asked to reshared the link on eMule.

Well, I cant stop you adding these links, seeing as I don’t suppose these links are against FLM rules, but I don’t want them in my releases thank you.
Ill simply reshare anything that has become incomplete if required.
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Amadeus wrote:
Debaser wrote:I admire your effort Amadeus.

But.....

Sorry about the title. Negative to emulers, but a good thing for people having trouble getting just one movie. When I started out it took me a month to complete my first title. There are those who rely on ed2k such as ourselves and those who will otherwise lose interest. I don't really see how these links take away for the eMule community.
I agree the negativity is uncalled for... I don't understand why you consider yourself anti-eMule rather than pro-direct-download.

Direct download links are great for some things and some purposes and fine for others, they are a good complement to eMule. And some people can't do eMule, just like some people can't use direct-download links.

I like your presentation in those threads, very creative and it takes advantage of the fact that the rules on RFF etc. are interpreted a little more loosely than when it was Rich's site.
In fact, how do you think most of them got listed on eMule? Not everyone can rip a DVD. Most of them began by being split and linked to a server like rapidshare.
I agree that this doesn't take away from ed2k, I have in fact gotten files from Rapidshare and then shared them on eMule, though I think the reverse is more common. But I dispute that public direct downloads are the primary distribution mechanism for new rips... they are more common lately, but Usenet is the king, because it's much more decentralized and tougher to combat by the AAs. And usenet files effectively live for 200 days, whereas many rips distributed by direct-download only two months ago are already dead.

But the AAs have recently had some success attacking Usenet, like a few ISPs mine just dropped Usenet binaries and I will have to subscribe to a pay server. And pay servers are centralized and easy to attack... but so are direct download sites, that may happen soon.
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

FLL wrote:I agree the negativity is uncalled for... I don't understand why you consider yourself anti-eMule rather than pro-direct-download.
I'm not anti eMule. I love eMule. Whatever gave you that idea. The subject heading is to attract members having trouble with eMule.
Debaser wrote:Well, I cant stop you adding these links, seeing as I don’t suppose these links are against FLM rules, but I don’t want them in my releases thank you.
Deja Vu. Didn't we just have this conversation in The Golden Compass.
The Golden Compass works in mysterious ways... :icon_secret
Debaser

Call me old fashioned, but I was happier back when FLM didn’t have these rapdshare link things and Torrents (ewww just the name turns my blood cold).
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

They are nice supplements to eMule. Eg. in my case eMule is not working well, so direct links and torrents are all I've got for now.

Also, if used properly, direct links can help to spread a release, provided those who download the file from direct links put it in their shared folders and share it on ed2k.

Eg. kev has LowID issues (AFAIK - don't know if he has solved it by now). If he makes a release, we all have trouble getting the file from him via ed2k (eMule). So if he uploads it to a direct host, and some of the big guns here (like FLL and ghost) get it from there and reshare it on eMule, we're in business. :thumbsup Instead of one LowID source, we'll now have two additional HighID sources, both with terrific uploading capabilities. :clap
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Actually which version of eMule is the best???
Debaser

in my case eMule is not working well
I’m not surprised with all these bloody rapdshare links reducing sources on eMule.

You know I would have to wait 51mins between each download to get a complete movie unless I was some kind of mug that would pay for a better account.
Not to mention the inconvenience of having to keep returning to the computer 6 or 7 times to download every single part.

Iv gotten complete films faster than that off of eMule, all in one click!

I’m sorry but it sucks, which is why brand-new release are eMule links!!!

I’m bored of this thread so ill leave you to it.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Debaser wrote:Call me old fashioned, but I was happier back when FLM didn’t have these rapdshare link things and Torrents (ewww just the name turns my blood cold).
99 % of the links here are ed2k's Debaser.

Some http or torrent links are a nice addition to get a movie faster in my view.