[REL] No Bikini (2007) short 8 mins. [Canada]

Short films and movies available on-line at Vimeo, YouTube and similar sites can be posted here once they have an ed2k link.
Tsuichi1

Re: [REL] No Bikini (2007) [Short, 8 mins]

Post by Tsuichi1 »   0 likes

Hmmm, I can't tell. Are there any OT scenes in this movie? ;)
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

FLL wrote:...As an aside... one of the things I love about FLM is the variety of great films I have had my eyes opened to here... I loved short films when I was 12 and a local TV station showed them at 2 in the morning in an "up all night" program, but I had completely forgotten them. Turns out I still like them. Thanks to everyone at FLM! :thumbsup
Hmmm...

I wonder if you're talking about the show 'Night Fllight'? I used to watch that and there were some REALLY cool shorts on that show.

It was the first time I saw Robert Rodrieguez's [sp?] short 'Bedhead' a year or so before 'El Mariachi' ever came out.

Another one that I loved and have yet to find was a spoof on all the 'educational' films of the 50's called [something like] 'Mary-Jane Learns about Gravity'.

Anyway, here's some links to the show I'm talking about:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_Flight_(TV_series)

http://subcin.com/nightflight.html (It says you can get DVD's here, but I'd be a bit wary. I post for the material content info only.)

http://night_flight1.tripod.com/ (More info, but it's on 'tripod.com' which is notorious for having lotsa crap attatched to their links; keep your firewalls up! ;) )

Thanks for reminding ME about this show, FLL! :thumbsup

kev.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

This is now one of my favourite shorts. (pun unintended :bigups ) Noticed another thing: the narration (grown up voice) is in a rather masculine voice - you know she's a lesbian. ;)
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

kev wrote:I wonder if you're talking about the show 'Night Fllight'? I used to watch that and there were some REALLY cool shorts on that show.
I also used to watch Night Flight. 'Fantastic Planet', cool music videos, etc. Unfortunately I didn't have the foresight to record a lot of it, I only have a couple of tapes I used for time-shifting and never recycled.

But the show I was referring to was actually 10 years earlier, early 70s. Back then, before cable, virtually all TV stations went off the air by 2am. One local station decided to stay on all night and filled the time with eclectic stuff, since they couldn't sell many commercials anyway (and this was before infomercials). I remember watching a short from Czechoslovakia (no idea now what it was) and thinking how cool it was that I could watch something so new and different from so far away. The world was much larger back then :)
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

:eyecrazy missed this!! :heart :heart :heart

thanks FLL!! :cool :cool
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

FLL wrote: A while back Amadeus wrote on the subject of prepubescent gender differences...
Amadeus wrote:I really don't see the difference. Put two kids side by side ages 7 to 11. Put a wig on the little boy, cut the little girls hair, slap a thong on 'em, see what you got.
:icon_rifle fuck that there's a very clear formation difference imo :icon_smoke
DragonLord

Post by DragonLord »   0 likes

A friend sent me a link to this short a while back because she said she always wished she could do that.
bullmaro2

Post by bullmaro2 »   0 likes

:cool Thanks cute clip
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

Rich wrote:
FLL wrote: A while back Amadeus wrote on the subject of prepubescent gender differences...
Amadeus wrote:I really don't see the difference. Put two kids side by side ages 7 to 11. Put a wig on the little boy, cut the little girls hair, slap a thong on 'em, see what you got.
:icon_rifle fuck that there's a very clear formation difference imo :icon_smoke
Come back Rich!
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

Debaser wrote:Come back Rich!
Last seen July 28th at fileheaven. There are school holidays in the UK, are they? :icon_sleep1