[REL] Eugenie (1980)

Amadeus

[REL] Eugenie (1980)

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

Eugenie is the capricious daughter of a rich diplomat, living in a seaside resort in Spain. She exhibits her young and splendid body in the beach and night-clubs. She feels an incredible adoration for her father who returns his daughter's passion. --RFF

http://rarefilmfinder.com/showfilm.php?id=4429
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082345/

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
loverboy

Re: [REL] Eugenie (1980)

Post by loverboy »   129 likes

Good news is the 1980 version requested has now been found :icon_1dancingban
Bad news is the quality. This came to me as a dvdr rip but dvd quality it certainly isn't. :( Putting it bluntly it's pretty awful even for a VHS rip. I've played around a bit with the washed out colours & virtually inaudible audio but the end result will always depend on the quality of the source material. Audio is Spanish with no subtitles available. Strangely, the quality of the screenshots is somewhat better than that of the movie. This was requested, is extremely rare & stars 14-year-old Katia Bienert with her kit off. However, I can only recommend this to serious collectors & leave it to admin discretion as to whether suitable for moving to release. We can pray for a better quality version but I'll not hold my breath..............

[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]

File Name .......: Erotismo AKA Eugenie 1980 loverboy re-encode.avi
File Size .......: 706.80 MB

Duration ........: 01:35:01
Video Codec .....: DivX 5.0 codec
Video Bitrate ...: 911 KB/s
Resolution ......: 700 x 462
Aspect Ratio ....: 1.51:1
Framerate .......: 29.970 FPS

Audio Codec .....: MPEG-1 Layer 3 (MP3)
Audio Bitrate ...: 128 KB/s (CBR)
Channels ........: 2 Ch

Like this post to see ed2k links  [706.80 Mb]

Enjoy!
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   78 likes

Thank you David! If this is sourced from VHS, it is really really good. I do not see any tracking problems. I have only seen the "Eugenie" starring Christopher Lee, which is the first picture in the first post here. In fact I have seen a number of Jess Franco-directed films, so I know precisely what to expect. (Teddy bears?)

[Image][Image][Image]

On emule:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [884.88 Mb]
deadman

Post by deadman »   45 likes

Rich_Visiting wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:22 pm Came across this on my travels, may be of interest? ...

https://ulozto.net/file/uJrkRyFNdLlN/wi ... e-1980-mp4

:think :think :)

Thanks! This is the best version I've seen so far, and a huge improvement over the others. Looks to be a cable or satellite broadcast capture with added subs. No logo, so probably from a premium movie channel. Wish we knew which channel. They might still show it occasionally in HD. Given that Katja was 13 it's unlikely anyone is going to release this on DVD or bluray. In the late 90's or early 2000's maybe, but not now.

Here is an emule link for Rich's file (in mkv format):

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.76 Gb]