[REL] Tras el cristal AKA In a Glass Cage (1986)

Rich

[REL] Tras el cristal AKA In a Glass Cage (1986)

Post by Rich »   7 likes

Tras el cristal AKA In a Glass Cage (1986)

[Image]
The film begins with a Nazi doctor who is hiding out in a small Spanish town attempting suicide after having tortured a boy. Not much later, we find him confined to an iron lung and one of his old victims coming back to torment him, taking the position of his nurse.

This visually haunting film has been compared to Hitchcock's work and was inspired by the lives of Blue Beard (Barba Azul) and Gellen Drais (a murderer of 400+ children). Directed by Agustin Villaronga. Gisela Echevarria has the most significant child role, stars as the doctor's daughter. Not for the weak of heart or stomach! Perhaps one of the most disturbing films ever made.
Hope it's ok with you ghost that I post these, if not just PM me ;)

Like this post to see ed2k links  [595.48 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [554.38 Mb]

Thanks to ghost :D

Rich :)
ARTHORIUS

[REL] Tras el cristal AKA In a glass cage (1987)

Post by ARTHORIUS »   10 likes

FINISH TO D/L NOW :icon_1dancingban :onfire

Director: Agustí Villaronga
Starring: Alberto Manzano, David Cuspinera, Gisèle Echevarría, Josue Guasch, Ricardo Carcelero
Runtime: 100 min.

Review
A former Nazi doctor-turned-pedophile, paralyzed from the neck down after a suicide attempt, is forced to accept a boy as his nurse under threat of blackmail: the boy secretly witnessed the doctor's torture and murder of another boy, and possesses the man's diary, which details his wartime experiments and his subsequent descent into pedophilia and murder. Before long, the boy displays his ambition to follow in the older man's footsteps. - IMDb

http://www.childrenincinema.com/showinf ... aglasscage

http://rarefilmfinder.com/showfilm.php?id=631

AND HERE'S THE LINK

Like this post to see ed2k links  [701.20 Mb]

HOPE YOU LIKE IT....ENJOY :thumbsup

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090197/
Debaser

Re: [REL] Tras el cristal AKA In a glass cage (1987)

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

I liked this one even though its primarily boy themed.

This must have been one of those accidentily deleted releases from a while back.

Thanks for bringing it back to our attention :)
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Debaser wrote:I liked this one even though its primarily boy themed.

This must have been one of those accidentily deleted releases from a while back.

Thanks for bringing it back to our attention :)
Thank you, Debaser! I KNEW it had been released here, before. It's been out on DVD TOO long.

I agree though being a 'boy' movie, the mop-top redhead [Gisèle Echevarría - http://imdb.com/name/nm0248411/ ] kept my interest every time she was onscreen... ESPECIALLY the end! ;)

Couldn't find any pix of her:
[Image]

Except for this Childstarlets pix and link:
[Image]
http://www.dreamstarlets.com/lobby/main ... glass.html

Thanks, ARTHORIUS, for taking the time to rip this and share with us! :bigups

kev
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Could someone with this share it again? It's been over 10 days since a full source was seen, and there are a few people sitting at 88%. Thanks!
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

ARTHORIUS

COULD YOU PLEASE RESHARE THIS? I TRIED PMING YOU HERE AND ON EMULE AND POSTING HERE AND YOU NEVER SEE MY REQUESTS.
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

FLL wrote:ARTHORIUS

COULD YOU PLEASE RESHARE THIS? I TRIED PMING YOU HERE AND ON EMULE AND POSTING HERE AND YOU NEVER SEE MY REQUESTS.
EHI I'VE SEE YOUR REQUEST BUT I NEVER LEAVE THE MOVIE FROM MY SHARED FOLDERS THE MOVIE IS ALWAYS ONLINE...SO PLEASE RETRY...I LIVE IN EUROPE AND I START TO RUN EMULE EVERYDAY AT 2.00 AM UNTIL 12.00 PM. BYE
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   5 likes

FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

ARTHORIUS wrote:
FLL wrote:ARTHORIUS

EHI I'VE SEE YOUR REQUEST BUT I NEVER LEAVE THE MOVIE FROM MY SHARED FOLDERS THE MOVIE IS ALWAYS ONLINE...SO PLEASE RETRY...I LIVE IN EUROPE AND I START TO RUN EMULE EVERYDAY AT 2.00 AM UNTIL 12.00 PM. BYE
Ah, now we are getting somewhere, I suspected as much, thanks for the reply. There seems to be a problem on your end. There have been up to a dozen people waiting with exactly the same percentage since the last time a full source was seen on 10/20. (Some have dropped off, one by one, so I now see seven at 88.2%).

And I know my eMule can see you, Arthorius, because a few days ago I loaded an old link from FLM for another movie into eMule and immediately one full source popped up: you. So I assume there must be some problem with your sharing of Tras el Cristal. If you could double-check that it's really still shared, and still has the same hash as the link posted here, that might help figure out the problem. If that looks OK, try renaming the file slightly so that eMule will rehash it. Hopefully this will solve the problem.
Debaser wrote:Ill share mine if that helps.

Two parts with Eng subs
Thanks, that's a good option if we can't get this fixed, but since I and a few others are so close on Arthorius' rip I'd like to try sorting this out.
abel

Post by abel »   0 likes

Interesting, I have downloaded this movie just few hours ago, without any problems. Will look at it later on, if the quality is OK, I will sahre.