[REL] Skins (2007-2008)

Debaser

Re: [REL] Skins (2007-2008)

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

and yet "Sex and violence is just my cup of tea" and even better if its at the same time :onfire
Im not here to judge taste. I don’t give a crap what people get off on.

I like to think we have a diverse community :)
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Thanks, stafish21. :) Nice, well sourced links. :thumbsup

About your gif: didn't like it, although it is in line with the tone of the series. As DB wrote earlier,
They are the kind of characters who in the real world I would class as asshole chavy hoodies,
:think

There is also the matter of what's in good taste; we all go to the toilet every day, but an animated gif depicting that would not go down too well either.

Back to the series. There are HD rips (720p) available. Sadly, since they were a little over 1GB per episode, I have had to curb my enthusiasm. :( Let me watch the series in low res first, and then I'll decide if I want a particular episode in HD.
plonkah

Post by plonkah »   0 likes

Skins is a highly entertaining (if not entirely believable) series which features a cheeky chappie type, plenty of pathos, great acting from all of the cast, and quite a bit of noughtie stuff:-)

New series featuring some of the same characters (albeit in VERY different roles) called MISFITS out now. Cross between Skins and Thriller !!!
emuler

Terrific! :thumbsup

quote:

small boy, talking about lesbians "you call them dykes, because you have to stick your finger in them." :icon_1dancingban :dance :icon_1dancingban
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

misfits is about a group of teenagers who gain special powers after an electrical storm,it is similar to skins except much more violence and a lot filthier,i'm not sure if it qualifies for this forum but if permitted and anyone wants them i've got the six latest episodes.

[Image]
[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

Post by Guest »   0 likes

starfish21 wrote:misfits is about a group of teenagers who gain special powers after an electrical storm,it is similar to skins except much more violence and a lot filthier,i'm not sure if it qualifies for this forum but if permitted and anyone wants them i've got the six latest episodes.

[Image]
[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

LOL - Something does tell me that you are addicted to huge boobies.
plonkah

Post by plonkah »   0 likes

Hi Starfish

Would love to get the links please.
emuler

Season 4 of Skins begins. :clap :cool
Debaser

emuler wrote:Season 4 of Skins begins. :clap :cool
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vMQ3yj9Wnow&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vMQ3yj9Wnow&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Looking forward to it!
Debaser

Sheeet I didn’t realise it had already started!
Thank god for Virgin Media's catch-up function.