[REL] A Dog of Flanders (1999)

ptguardian

Re: [REL] A Dog of Flanders (1999)

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

I don't use any software other than MPC(movie player classic). When the movie is playing and I see a picture opportunity I hit the space bar(pause) click file, click save image and thats it. Same with thumbnail sheet. :)
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

i use a 42inch hd tv via hdmi cable to my video card as a monitor,i have a remote control with programmable keys for my pc which allows me to use the hotkey settings in mpc or vlc to advance frame by frame to find the exact still i want.essential for finding those 'special' moments.i'm very choosy about the caps,no automatic thumbnails for me.
all from the comfort of my leather recliner sofa.

[Image]
ptguardian

No worries, just trying to make it easier for you and anyone else who may be reading this, although it appears you are probably taking it easier than most. ;) I too use a HDTV as my monitor. I can't ever see myself going back to a small pc monitor again.
starfish21

it's really only typing that's a bit of a nuisance,i use a virtual keyboard.its complete laziness but i'm used to it now. :D
ptguardian

Bluetooth/Wireless keyboard. I can sit anywhere and type with complete laziness. Same with my anywhere MX mouse. :D
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Honest, starfish, I wasn't trying to criticize, I was just pointing out the difference because someone's mentioned it to you in the past and didn't know if you'd ever seen a side-by-side comparison. ANY caps are good caps and you always go above and beyond. :icon_gg
starfish21

no sweat,Phuzzy,i'll just stop using automatic brightening for everything. i discovered a while back that quite often the images i captured were displaying much darker in the post than in Mpc,i tried everything i could,eventually i decided to use a seperate app to edit them.anybody reading this who is looking for a good simple prog for resizing their pics,i highly recommend this,
http://high-quality-photo-resizer.softw ... ormer.com/ its free and easy to run.you get good quality pics without massive file size. :icon_kewlpics
starfish21

ptguardian wrote:Bluetooth/Wireless keyboard. I can sit anywhere and type with complete laziness. Same with my anywhere MX mouse. :D
yep! i'm with you on that one,cordless keyboard(rarely used) in conjunction with my 'logitech trackman' trackball mouse anchored to the arm of my sofa with stickyback velcro. Absolute luxury........ :icon_cool4
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Now that's just pure decadence. Everyone knows you're supposed to be squeezed into an old, stiff, uncomfortable wooden chair in front of a 90cm X 60cm board perched precariously on top of old milk crates in a corner to experience true computing pleasure. :icon_mf_type