[REL] Otesánek (2000)

pillowbaker

Re: [REL] Otesánek (2000)

Post by pillowbaker »   3 likes

Sir yes sir! ;)

Briefly looking at this, Otesanek (aka Little Otik) seems pretty darn interesting. A few quick searches have revealed many higher quality options to download. More than a couple of these avenues have people commenting about how much they recommend the film. Also mentioned is how imaginative and unordinary the director is.

Here's a short quotation from what I've read, no spoilers:
Švankmajer's trademarks include very exaggerated sounds, often creating a very strange effect in all eating scenes. He often uses fast-motion sequences when people walk or interact. His movies often involve inanimate objects being brought to life through stop-motion. Many of his films also include clay objects in stop-motion, otherwise known as clay animation...

Many of his movies, like the short film Down to the Cellar, are made from a child's perspective, while at the same time often having a truly disturbing and even aggressive nature. In 1972 the communist authorities banned him from making films, and many of his later films were suppressed...

I cannot grab many of these to check now, but I will be looking into them unless someone else does. Here's everything I found:

Full DVD9 at rutracker. Modified to include a Russian VO, otherwise looks like a quality Czech original DVD.

Many options for 1080p on uloz:

Otesánek HD (2000) české filmy CZ_GB_J (78PT).mvk

Otesánek_groteskně hororové zpracování lidové pohádky_DVB-T2 rip.mkv

Otesánek (2000) HD.mp4

Otesánek (2000) HD+.mp4 (perhaps a higher quality version of the previous link)

Otesánek 2000 fullHDTV 1080i cz.ts

There's probably more! Especially if you search for "Little Otik". These popped up from searching for Otesánek.

There is a full DVD9 seeded at a private tracker that I am happy to grab, if there's interest for it. Appears to be a same DVD9 as above, just not customized.

Švankmajer's complete filmography including all short films at solidtorrents.

DVDrip 2gb at solidtorrents
Yonderwonder

Post by Yonderwonder »   0 likes

You are right Night457.Sorry some of us seem to dwell on those fleshly matters that are bad for us, it's part of this life unfortunately to be bound by the very things you hate, because you keep letting them control you.I appreciate your advice wholeheartedly!And will try to adhere to it
Yonderwonder

Post by Yonderwonder »   0 likes

Sexual spirits,or demons as I like to call them are really the worst.