Horror Movies ?

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
Rich

Re: Horror Movies ?

Post by Rich »   0 likes

chrisv wrote:
Rich wrote:
chrisv wrote:there's no nudity in it,
err yeah there is, there's a bathing scene, also possibly an uncut version with more detail out there somewhere :think

you could also try The Brood (see CIC for screens) :think

Don't remember a bathing scene in The Reaping..
oh thought you meant Lemora... no matter
redcat

Post by redcat »   8 likes

chrisv

Post by chrisv »   0 likes

Another place to look is on http://tvunderground.org.ru
Lots of shows that came out on dvd, and all episodes available have ed2k links.

First saw Hammer House Of Horror on SciFi channel here in the US, back when it was good. They would dedicate prime time hours to shows that had a limited run, even those which lasted 4 episodes max.
redcat

Post by redcat »   0 likes

Ok the first link is good. As well than my souvenir. :drool

I repost on the board or not ? :think

Still thanks Chrisv :bigups
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Ok, here goes....

I've just moved recently and all my DVD's mixed up and stacked on shelves up against the wall, one right next to the other [the shelves]. This makes the DVD's hard to get to and a real pain-in-the-ass to read, so I'm SURE I've missed some obvious ones here...

But in any case here is sort of an 'undifinitive' list of horror movies that feature young girls, SOMEWHAT catagorized by prominance and [as well as I can remember] whether they contain OT scenes [in most of the 'bath' scenes, they are shot for modesty ;) ]...

Children are main or pivitol Characters:
*Innocence - Yes, I think this is a VERY chilling piece of understated horror!!! LOTSA OT! ;)
*Paperhouse - Bath scene
*Veneno para las hadas - Bath scene
*El Libro de piedra
*El Laberinto del fauno - Bath scene
*Do Not Disturb - More of a thriller - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0185284/
*Bloody Birthday
*Devil Times Five
*Who Slew Auntie Roo? - Chloe Franks
*Ginger Snaps II
*The Brood - Bath Scene - Cindy Hinds
*Pinocchio's Revenge
*In the Cold Light of Day - Mom carrying dead child - Perdita Weeks
*Alice, Sweet Alice
*Aliens - Carrie Henn
*The Tooth Fairy
*Red Riding Hood
*Poltergeist I, II, & III - ?Bath scene in the 1st?
*Doctor Sleep [Close Your Eyes]
*The Darkling
*Plenilunio [Luna Llena - Full Moon] - Dead child - Victim stumbling away from crime scene
*Escarnio
*Honogurai mizu no soko kara [Dark Water]
*Dark Water - Bath scene, I think
*War of the Worlds - Dakota Fanning
*Hide and Seek - Dakota Fanning
*The Reaping - There IS a bath scene here! ;) - Anna Sophia Robb

Others [Children present, but in lesser roles]:
*Brotherhood of Satan - Cute, short dresses... lol
*Bless the Child - 2000
*The Bad Seed
*Mommy
*Mommy 2: Mommy's Day
*Element of Crime
*The Pledge
*The Sight
*The Rats
*The Wild Beasts - Girl putting on a blouse
*The Nameless
*Fragiles
*Troll 2
*The Turning of the Screw [These 5 movies are related by story; I'm sure MORE versions of this were filmed, also]
*The Innocents
*The Nightcomers
*Presence of Mind
*In a Dark Place

*Dolly Dearest - Candace Hutson
*The Maddening - Candace Hutson
*The Amnityville Horror - Chloe Moretz
*Wicked Little Things - Chloe Moretz
*Un jeu d'enfants
*Deadline - Cindy Hines
*¿Quién puede matar a un niño? [Who Could Kill a Child?]
*Children of the Corn - The first one is really the only one worth a shiite... ;)
*Chi l'ha vista morire? [Who Saw Her Die?]

2 Actresses that seem to shine in horror:
**Jodelle Ferland Movies: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0272706/ [Her roles are usually not very big in most of the horror films she's in... :( ]
**Nicoletta Elmi Movies: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0255435/ [Much used actress in the Italian 'giallo' slasher flicks. Usually not much screentime, but she's such a cute redhead!!]

Again; this list is by no means 'difinitive' and ESPECIALLY in no real order!! I typed them up as I remembered them [along with those I wrote down from the DVD's I looked over... :) ]

Please add whatever I missed!

kev.
deadarise

Post by deadarise »   0 likes

how many movies do you have ? :eyecrazy

here is what I have ...

Poltergeist - part 1 to 3 ( also there will be a Poltergeist Remake!!!! for next year )
Aliens - part 1 to 3
Amityville Horrors - part 1 to 4
Hide & Seek ( dakota fanning )
War of the Worlds ( dakota fanning )
Halloween - part 1 to today! ( part 4 and 5 is the young girl Daneille Harris )
Nightmare On Elm Street - part 1 to 5
Sleepy Hollow
Harry Potter - part 1 to 5
E.T.
Close Encounter of third kind
End of Days ( there is a little girl in bathtub scene )
Underworld
Resident Evil
To Devil to Daugther ( dracula movie , a 13 year old girl in bed moaning, and fully nude where a little baby devil crawls inside her vagina ) :eyecrazy
The Exorcist - part 1 to 5 ( part 1 is Linda Blair does masturbating crucifix )
Signs
13 ghosts

and all other movies are not horrors and no child actors in it

:cool
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

deadarise wrote:how many movies do you have ? :eyecrazy

Well, the problem is, I'm very 'Obsessive Compulsive' [when it comes to movies] so when I see a DVD I like, I pretty much have to buy... Unfortunantly I have close to 1,500 movies [I truely am NOT proud of this... :( ], most having to do with children, one way or another...

I was recently in a relationship with a lady who was able to keep my compulsions in check for almost a year and a half... In the 4 months since we've split though, I've purchased an extra 47 DVD's [at least those are the one's I have sitting out, around me...]. It's kinda like my version of an 'eating disorder'.
deadarise wrote:...To Devil to Daugther ( dracula movie , a 13 year old girl in bed moaning, and fully nude where a little baby devil crawls inside her vagina ) :eyecrazy
Ok, now here's a case of me having the movie [well, the VHS], and even having WATCHED the movie [sometimes I doze through parts :blush ], and somehow [dozing??] i've completely MISSED this scene!!! Nastasia Kinski was most definitely one of my adolescent fantasies growing up, so this film [she was 16 when movie was made], 'Leidenschaftliche Blümchen' (Boarding School) [she was 17 while filming this movie] and 'Così come sei' (Stay as You Are) [she was 17/18 for that one] were the movies I hid from my parents...

Guess I'm going to have to dig that one out [or better yet, look for it online to see if it's out on DVD! ;) ], as now it's screaming for a 're-watch' [with a cup of Java by my side!].
deadarise wrote:The Exorcist - part 1 to 5 ( part 1 is Linda Blair does masturbating crucifix )...
There you go! Now what self-respecting person making a list of horror movies with children in leading/pivitol roles would leave out 'The Exorcist'?? :eyecrazy (Really only the original.)

See, you already have quite a few fantastic movies [some of the better ones, in fact] in the genre you're looking for! Hopefully my list will help 'enhance' your collection. (Hell, hopefully someone else will post some movies I don't know about and help ME enhance MINE! :thumbsup ) ARRRGGHHH! :wall

kev.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Er..To The Devil A Daughter. :bigups I too like Nastassja Kinski. :onfire
chrisv

Post by chrisv »   0 likes

deadarise, you had to have the one movie from the Alien series that pissed me off the most: Alien 3. Carrie Henn was a favorite of mine, especially since I was only about 1 or 2 years older than her when the movie was made. I never saw Alien 3 at the theater, so I waited until the home video release. When I saw the scene where Ripley is told that Newt died, I took out the cassette, threw it on the ground, stomped on it several times then threw it in the trash. For some reason I equated killing Newt to killing Carrie. When a producer/director cut of Alien 3 came out on dvd, I hoped that she had a better fate, but was disappointed all over again.
You also mentioned having the Halloween series. After seeing Danielle Harris as a little girl in 4 and 5, did you expect to see her boobage in Rob Zombie's remake? That was one unexpected but nice surprise. Also, have you seen the infamous Producer's Cut of Halloween 6? Still kind of out there but a little better storyline.
Also, in Amityville 2, the girl who played the younger of the two daughters was kind of nice. Liked her a little better than Natasha Ryan in the first film.
charlottegainsbourg1

Post by charlottegainsbourg1 »   0 likes

i met danielle she was such a sweetheart we talked quite awhile. the autgraph show i also met dawn wells and yvonne craig they still look great.the crazieist thing nobody was in dani's line to get autographs i knew who she was. my friend who loved the halloween movies didnt know it was jamie i told him. dont u know who that is he said no i said jamie he went to get her autograph as soon as i told him. the reaping bath scene? never saw it in that movie.
do any of the older movies have ot 60s-70s movies i mean?