[REL] Petualangan Sherina (2000) [Indonesia]

ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Petualangan Sherina (2000) [Indonesia]

Post by ghost »   1 likes

VCDs were an abomination. I much prefer super-long-play VHS!
I agree. But I can't remember what my thoughts were in 2009. ;)
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

As far as this particular movie goes, that is as I expect! I can't remember what my thoughts were in 2009 minutes ago!

I have exactly 2 movies on VCD I bought because that was the only way to get them at the time. They have since been upgraded!

The supposed advantage of VCD is they were "cheap," but since I imported these ones, they were not cheap at all.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Hey, anyone still have this available to share over emule? I cannot access that direct link for some reason (might be vpn required). But this movie interests me and I'd like to grab it if possible.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

Reshared on eMule.

That direct link is dead or blocked for me now, also. It used to be available at MKVking, but the reliably free fichier link (and others) is now dead:
https://84.46.254.230/sherinas-adventure-2000/
One of the other links MIGHT work, but those all require logins or a premium account, so I do not use them.
deadman

Post by deadman »   0 likes

Night457 wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 4:10 am Reshared on eMule.

That direct link is dead or blocked for me now, also. It used to be available at MKVking, but the reliably free fichier link (and others) is now dead:
https://84.46.254.230/sherinas-adventure-2000/
One of the other links MIGHT work, but those all require logins or a premium account, so I do not use them.

Most of them were dead. I eventually found one that did work though, my old favorite MEGA. No login or premium account needed. So for those who want a direct download here it is:

https://mega.nz/file/R9wSlKzI#mRtbYFdRq ... q_Xr6HpzS0
Night457
Global Moderator

deadman wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:59 amI eventually found one that did work though, my old favorite MEGA. No login or premium account needed.
That is weird! Where did you find it? Your link is 1080p, but MKVking lists only 480p and 720p for Mega. Is there some way to search Mega for public files, and without login?

Thank you for finding and sharing the link!
deadman

Post by deadman »   0 likes

Night457 wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 1:15 pmThat is weird! Where did you find it? Your link is 1080p, but MKVking lists only 480p and 720p for Mega. Is there some way to search Mega for public files, and without login?

Thank you for finding and sharing the link!

Somehow I ended up on a site similar to the one you linked:

https://pahe.li/sherinas-adventure-2000 ... 20p-1080p/

They abbreviate MEGA as MG. And there's a 1080p option, which that other site (with the dead links) didn't have.

There's no search function on MEGA itself though. Security is a big selling point for the service. Without a searchable index of any kind, bots used (for example by movie studios) to sniff out links don't work so well. The only way you can occasionally find one via search is to use the movie title or specific filename in conjunction with "MEGA", and get a hit on a forum post with a MEGA link. I code my links to avoid having them pop up on Google searches so that technique tends to fail. They're more likely to come up when someone posts them as hyperlinks.
Last edited by deadman on Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Night457
Global Moderator

I was pretty sure that Mega could NOT be searched, which would indeed defeat its real purpose. (Despite its protestations of innocence.) Whatever that site is you found, it gives me a "WebSite Firewall - Access Denied" error, so apparently it does not like my VPN IP address. I guess I can only find it if I shut off my VPN, or maybe just switch to another server.