[REL] Tatort (1970-)

Rich

[REL] Tatort - Todesangst (1999)

Post by Rich »   50 likes

Tatort - Todesangst (1999)

Translated from German :?
The ten-year Lina lives with its nut/mother for some months with Tommi, the son of main commissioner of honest. After the common attendance of a natatorium the girl before Bruno Ehrlichers eyes is kidnapped. More honestly feels guilty and turns out under enormous pressure. Distrustful lack of understanding with the clerk sarins Steiner, which leads the determinations in this kidnap case, the circumstance encounters that honest can make hardly useful references to the course of events of the act and only inaccurate data the exterior of the author.

There are no other witnesses for Linas disappearing. Despite the assistance by Kain honest with its own, from the superiors does not advance desired determinations. When it comes home one evening, the police scans the straight house, in which Linas nut/mother, Tommi and Bruno of honest live. Clerk sarin Steiner finds a design of Lina, which points their opinion after on child abuse. For it also honest belongs to that to the circle suspecting. The actual kidnapper, who wants to raechen itself after years for a wrong accusation, which ruined its existence and for which it honest makes responsible, produced in the meantime new indications, which load the commissioner.

A blood blutverschmiertes towel Linas is found in the car, which honest had driven at the act time. A press article, which is based on anonymous references, discredits it publicly. More honestly by the service one suspends and one places under guard. It and Kain remain only few hours, in order to save the life of the small Lina.
See CIC for more useful details, thanks to ghost for info ;)

Like this post to see ed2k links  [702.53 Mb]

;)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0201231/
billanben

Re: [REL] Tatort - Todesangst (1999)

Post by billanben »   0 likes

Can we get an idea of any worth watching - maybe someone German ?
billanben

Post by billanben »   39 likes

Post by Guest »   0 likes

Couple of ok scenes, but certainly not much screen time for the girl.

Maybe if you understand German it might even be a good movie, but im only in it for the visuals :biggrin:
salo99

Post by salo99 »   0 likes

Anonymous wrote:
Couple of ok scenes, but certainly not much screen time for the girl.

Maybe if you understand German it might even be a good movie, but im only in it for the visuals :biggrin:
I hear ya!

I mean...I see what you mean ;) :eyecrazy:
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

Welcome salo99

I was the guest who left that comment :)
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

http://childrenincinema.com/showinfo.php?id=todesangst

I've watched this movie before... only one scene, but OT. So it could be worth for you ;)
billanben

Post by billanben »   0 likes

ghost wrote:http://childrenincinema.com/showinfo.php?id=todesangst

I've watched this movie before... only one scene, but OT. So it could be worth for you ;)
I deleted this as did not find very interesting - most screentime for detective.
wizardly1

Post by wizardly1 »   0 likes

Wow, this translation from German to English left me a bit confused. Luckily, I have A.) seen this movie before, when i was stationed in Germany, and B.) While I still speak some german, I just ask my wife to translate fo rme if I miss something. Handy, being married to a German. plus, We have liike two german channels we watch from satellite TV. <G>

Wiz
salo99

Post by salo99 »   0 likes

Debaser wrote:Welcome salo99

I was the guest who left that comment :)
Thanks Debaser - excellent site!